Returning fresh player, looking for Social/potential Raiding guild

Hello there, so to start off with, I haven’t played retail World of Warcraft “properly” since around the days of Warlords of Draenor, and I’m returning to hopefully reignite that enjoyment I once had with the game.

I have zero characters so it’d be a fresh start, but i’d definitely like to find a place to call home while I dabble with different classes where there’s potential for raiding in the future. I’m also torn due to the new Warbond system between my two favourite races, Dwarf and Tauren, so being crossfaction would definitely be a bonus.

So, yeah, if you’re willing to have me, I’d love to have the opportunity to redip my toes into the game with some new comrades.

Hi, Moozor

Ithildin is recruiting and you seem to be a good fit for us.
Check out our recruitment post if we can be a good fit for you as well: <Ithildin> | Recruiting raiders

Add my Btag: Shacrain#2943

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Shacrain.

Hi there,

We’re recruiting social players into our guild. We’re a group of buddies that used to play during Shadowlands, and we’re looking to start the guild back up. Besides socials, we’re also doing Mythic+ & heroic raiding if you’re interested.

Hit me up on bnet for a chat: WizBoom#2640

Come check us out and drop us a line!