Returning Healer LF Guild!^^ [Silvermoon]

Silvermoon.

Hey! Returning healer (Holy Priest/Disc) here looking for a guild to farm M+ and raids with! I used to do a lot of M+ back in shadowlands and used to raid AoTC back in legion.

Haven’t played very much this xpac since I’ve just not had the motivation to, but recently I’ve been dying to get back into it! I’m not a god at the game but by no means a bad player either. Hope to hear from some of you!^^

Hey we might be your new home if you are willing to transfer to Tarren mill please hit me up on discord Nameless#7697

Heya,

We’re not exactly on Silvermoon, but if you’re open to transferring, we’re a newly formed guild on Ragnaros aiming for AOTC and some mythic if applicable.
For more info look on the link below or hit us op on discord ‘Crimsonblade#1055’.

Hi Naleain - Synfull might be a place you could call home. We are a social guild who like to clear content together. We are on EU Dragonblight and with cross faction guilds it doesn’t matter now if you are horde or alliance based.

We focus on and attain Ahead of the Curve each raid tier as well as Keystone Master for as many of the guild who want to get it.

We raid 20:45 - 23:00 ST on Monday and Thursday each week. I can’t promise you a raid healer spot, however there are opportunities to heal in raids based on raid signs / composition considerations at times.

We have a social night on Fridays where we organise whatever majority of those online wish to do whether it be M+, old raids / content, PvP.

Inbeween those three nights guildies self organise on things they want to do.

If you like the sound of what we do you can reach me on Lorc#2313 on bnet where we can arrange a chat on discord to explore ambitions, and, chat through any questions that you might have.

Hi nalaein!

If you are open to a transfer (or reroll), Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be for you? We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week.

We currently have space for a healer and ranged DPS for our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/ndU2kPZT

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hey there Naleain!
Tacticals are currently recruiting 1 more healer to the raiding team :slight_smile: outside of raid hours we do tons of m+ keys of all types of levels. Hit me up in interested.

Raid hours: Tuesdays- Thursdays 20.00-23.00 Server time

Battlenet : Puffe#2425

Hey we are a casual raiding and m+ guild on silvermoon you can add my discord we can talk :slight_smile:

Hope you hear from ya!

Holleholle#4203 on discord :slight_smile:

Hey, if you are still looking for a guild we are on Silvermoon and looking for a healer. You can drop me a message on either Battle tag: Bowmistress#2796 or Discord: Bowmistress#6677 :grinning:

Hey, if you are still searching Above the Lore are on Stormscale EU but if you are open to a transfer feel to hmu to talk and see if we’re right for you

BN: QweggyD#2216
Discord: Qweggla

Hey Naleain,

If you’re still in search of a guild, I wanted to let you know that Shanks on Silvermoon is currently accepting new members. We have successfully cleared ATSC on Heroic difficulty (9/9H) and are actively seeking recruits to commence Mythic raiding as soon as possible. For further details, you can find more information here:

Alternatively, feel free to reach out to me directly on Discord at Thyrok#1590.