Returning Healer LF Heroic/Normal Raid Group for 9.2

Hello All!

I am an EU native, and had been playing on the US servers for 13 years until I switched to EU for Shadowlands. I then had a new baby and my raid plans were ruined by irregular sleep patterns… mine and my daughter’s…

I am now looking for a guild to raid in 9.2. Having missed much of the last year, I am working on catching up on renown and relearning! Not having raided this tier, i wouldn’t be in a great position to jump in and join anyone still working on their AotC :slight_smile:

I can be relatively flexible with raid times as I work from home (mind you, who doesn’t nowadays :wink: ). Although something starting after 7-7.30pm GMT would be ideal and fit in with my pesky daughter’s sleeping patterns. I would favour a Tues/Thurs as one of the raid days, and ideally not a Wednesday.

I took a break midway through Battle for Azeroth after the Mythic Guild I had been running stopped raiding and have dipped back in at the beginning of each subsequent tier without finding a new long-term group. It became more and more difficult to find a suitable guild in the US playing at EU times, so as a new expansion arrived, it seemed a good time to relocate.

I have been healing since Burning Crusade and played mainly a Disc Priest since Cataclysm in Mythic (or the equivalent). However, I have played all healers at various points throughout the last few expansions.

I started a Druid on the EU realms, but I can be flexible and would happily boost a class missing from your raid :blush:. (When running a guild, I tended to switch to whichever healing class we were missing.) I am currently alliance, but am more than happy to switch.

I also have a Mage alt, but having never played a dps character I may be dreadful in that role :joy:

EU Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/shiftÿ

Whilst previously I have done Mythic raiding, this time around I would prefer to stick to an AOTC focused group. This would also better suit the amount of time I can realistically devote to playing nowadays.

For Reference these are some of my US realm characters.

US Characters:

Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/adè

Monk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/adê

Old Logs:

https: // www.warcraftlogs . com/character/us/proudmoore/ad%c3%a8

Old…

Uldir: https: // www.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/42986462#zone=19&difficulty=4

BoD: https: // www.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/42986462#zone=21&difficulty=3

Thanks for reading.

Hey!

The Gauntlet (A) on Nordrassil/BDF are looking for a few more long term members for our wonderful raiding teams, we’re open both for taking in players now or when 9.2 comes along.

The progression team raid Sundays and Tuesdays 8-11 pm svt, and our current progression is 5/10 M (so we’re currently on Painsmith). There is a social raid going on mondays, and we’ll most likely run a HC/AOTC dedicated raid team once a week in 9.2 :slight_smile:

The Guild has been around and mythic raided since 2005 with decent results. It’s mainly a pve guild, and apart from progression raiding we also have a social raid team and a lot of players doing M+, all from low keys up to +20ies. Some pvp is going on as well, but mostly for fun and giggles!

We’re residing on a small server which gives a homey feel to the guild. Player turnover is low and we all have time to get to know each other. We take pride in our great social environment and believe it is a big factor of why we’ve been around for so long! The guild is very versatile and has members from all over Europe, and ages ranging from teens all the way up to our Co-GM who recently turned 60! Everyone acts nice and mature, while still having fun together :slight_smile:

The progression raid team is looking for someone who plays their class well, can attend both raid nights, and is a team player. Someone who thinks the social environment is just as important as killing the bosses, but is capable and willing to put in the time and effort needed to eventually reach cutting edge with us!

Please let me know if this sounds interesting to you! My discord tag is Frippe#2043

Best regards,
Frida - Haltastic

Edits made to initial post

Hey there!

We at Ministry of Silly Wipes are looking for people to join our raid team for 9.2!
We are somewhat new; we started up in July, but have grown to a decent number. We have sadly lost people due to the game growing stale, and have struggled in the last few months to continue with HC raiding soon, or at least for 9.2.

Our raid days are Saturday/Sunday, but we do begin at 7pm UK time =)
It would be very handy to have you as a healer, and you’d be welcome on your druid if you wish, as we mostly have Shamans/priests, so it’ll be good to have some class diversity!

We are quite active on Discord during the day, when people are working, and most of us come online in the evenings.
If we sound like what you’re after, please add me to chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hi Shifty

I’m not sure if we’re the type of guild you’re looking for, bearing in mind your previous mythic raiding experience, but I’ll tell you about us and you can decide for yourself.

We are a casual raiding guild who only raids in Normal and Heroic. We raid twice a week, we do not have a raid team - we put events on the calendar and anyone who wants to go, who obviously fits the requirements (ilevel, mainly) can sign up. We have lots of people with alts so we can usually cater for anyone. We believe that people should be able to play whatever they want to play, irrespective of what would be “best” for the raid group. (obviously there are some requirements, like having 2 tanks and a certain number of healers :stuck_out_tongue: )

Our raid times are: Wednesday 21:00 to 23:30 ST; Friday 21:30 to midnight ST. Currently we’re working on Sylvanas Heroic on a Wednesday, and Friday’s we’re doing a Normal skip to the last two bosses before going into heroic for a few bosses.

We cannot guarantee any progression - sometimes we get curve, sometimes we don’t.

We do have a good bunch of people, most have families (some young families), jobs, various responsibilities, and we believe that real life comes first. We don’t demand that people join X number of raids, or insist they take a specific character.

We also have M+ that are organised on an ad-hoc basis throughout the week, usually between 5-15 levels. We have a Mythic Monday where mentors take people through low and slow M+ to learn tactics and routes. We also have some organising +15 and higher.

The guild has been around since 2007 with, for the vast majority of that time, myself being the Guild leader. Many of our members have been with us for years, and often we get people returning after years away.

If you’d like to learn more about us, feel free to visit our discord https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe and, if you like what you see, we have our guild and raiding rules, and the application form, on our website at https://www.darkwolves.eu

I hope you find a suitable home - good luck!

Hi there Riversong, thanks for the reply

Again, you guys would be another great option, but I think my other half would actually murder me if I started raiding on both weekend evenings :joy:.

1 Like

Hey there Shifty, if you are still on the look out for a new guild then please check out our recruitment post! We have two raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. Our heroic team raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 20:00 server time.

Hi there Poisonenvy! Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I am definitely not looking to get back into mythic raiding! Those days have definitely gone for me :slight_smile:

You guys sound great, unfortunately, Wednesdays are quite tricky for me as I have commitments until 9pm (gmt) :frowning:

1 Like

Completely understandable :slight_smile: We do have some flexibility for people who can’t be there for the full duration as there are a few of us who raid with a class that has a healing off-spec, so we can switch on the fly, which helps with accommodating bosses that perhaps just require that extra healer, or a healer that can’t make the full duration although, of course, it’s not ideal for either party - and you starting after 9GMT would mean you’d be missing almost half the raid.

Feel free to keep us in mind if your circumstances change, and you’re welcome to join our discord, if you fancy taking part in any M+ irrespective of whether you’re in the guild or not.

a bit more editing

Thanks for the responses :slight_smile:

I just decided to go for 9.2 again with the guild. Goal is normal/HC raid.
Nothing pro, we want progress and fun.
I have seen wednesdays is not the best day for you, but still want to share our recruiting profile to you…

Added for a chat :slight_smile: