Returning Heroic/Mythic Raider LF Guild

Hi all…

I have recently come back from a six month break from wow and I’m looking to ease back into the raiding/mythic + scene if possible after of course getting my gear up to scratch. When I left, the guild that i was GM of, managed 2/8 mythic uldir and i personally managed a raider i.o score of 1,145 in mythic + season 1. Now I understand those figures don’t matter now but just to give you some clarification of raiding experience this expansion i thought it would be necessary to bring up.

As for other expansions I joined wow end of cata and raided through mists all the way to BFA in the guild that I ran, with a stop off in another guild through legion to help learn my craft. A more in depth wow experience chat can be had when we speak in game.

Again i understand my gear, raider i.o and logs are a little outdated now but i thought again it would be necessary to link them so you can see first hand what I did before I went away. You’ll find them below for the characters that I have mained this xpac.

My Main: Demon Hunter - DPS

Gear: 380 Ilvl Equppied, 387 Ilvl Overall, Level 40 Neck.

Raider I.O Season 1: 1145

Alt: Death Knight DPS/Tank

Gear: 371 Ilvl - Tank/Frost

Raider I.O Season 1: 700

I also have logs for both classes from Uldir if needed.

I also have a lot of experience on both shaman dps specs and Dps Monk spec. Both classes are at 120 and not far off the same gear as the others. As for gearing I have been made aware that it actually wouldn’t take me that long to go from my current situation to geared enough for the latest raid and I’m willing to put the time in.

I am open to realm/faction transfers on any characters. I would more than likely bring all eventually if i found a home.

What I’m looking for:

A home.

A reason to play wow again.

When raiding:

Raid Times: Anytime after 7pm UK time/8 pm server time.

Raid Days: Any days apart from Friday and Saturday.

Any questions at all, feel free to add a comment on here or add my battletag which I will respond on when online.

Battletag: Craftyz#2107

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

blazed redemption are looking for more raider for the up coming raid in 8.2 we are a hc guild. u can find more info at LFM raiders Blazed Redemption Tarren Mill

1 Like

Hey there, I think my guild ‘Sera’ would be a good fit for you. We are mostly made up of returning ex-mythic players who want to get back in the groove for 8.2. Only formed about a month ago we have a very active group and have managed to start progress on mythic Oppulence and will likely be onto conclave by next week. However, we still need more experienced dps. Our raiding days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30 pm server time - 11:30 pm server time. Add me on bnet for a more in depth chat if this is something that interests you :slight_smile: Louis#22897

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys ill hit you up in game. Keeping my options open still.