Returning older player looking for an established raiding guild for TWW

Hello everyone, I am a returning WoW player who is looking for a long-term guild focused on raiding and Mythic+. The ideal guild would clear Normal difficulty within the first couple of weeks and then progress to achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) in the first few months of a raid tier.

While I’m open to stepping into Mythic raiding to clear a few bosses, my days of raiding four times a week for Cutting Edge (CE) achievements are behind me. Ideally, I’d like to raid two nights a week, but I could stretch to three nights for the right guild. Otherwise my third night would be dedicated to Mythic+ dungeons and earning Keystone Master achievements.

I’m seeking an established guild that has been raiding for at least one expansion. In the past, I’ve encountered issues with newly formed guilds disbanding or experiencing constant roster changes, which can disrupt boss progress. I want to join a stable raid team where I can build bonds with fellow members and progress steadily.

Now, a little bit about myself: I started playing WoW upon its release in 2005-2006. Since then, I’ve been an avid raider and dungeon explorer, with occasional forays into PvP. Unfortunately, my guild disbanded at the end of Shadowlands, leaving me without anyone to play with as my friends had all quit.

While I’ve dabbled in Dragon Flight, I haven’t raided or participated in Mythic+ dungeons—I simply can’t stand pugging. Over the past two years, WoW has been a casual activity for me, involving occasional logins for quests and achievement grinding. However, I truly miss raiding and hope to find a guild where I can stay until WoW’s final days or until I decide to stop playing altogether.

I’ve achieved almost every Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) since that achievement was introduced, along with a couple of Cutting Edge (CE) achievements and multiple 5+ mythic boss kills until I stopped raiding in Shadowlands.

Throughout my WoW journey, I’ve played on various realms, including Tarren Mill, Emerald Dream, Sunstrider, Draenor, and a few others. While I’d ideally choose Tarren Mill or Twisting Nether for raiding, I’m open to other realms. I could transfer a few characters or quickly boost some in Pandaria Remix using the free character boost I have.

For the TWW, I’d prefer to main a Warlock as my ranged class and a Death Knight as my melee class. I’ll always keep two characters fully geared and enchanted throughout an expansion. Additionally, my farming alts will be a Hunter and a Mage, so I’m open to playing them if needed.

Feel free to drop me a message here if you have any questions or want to chat on Discord—I’ll respond when I see it.

Hi!

Maybe Punished could be your new home? We have been through lows and highs since TBC on various realms with various teams, but still have managed to float by and start each tier with the goal in mind of AotC. For this season we have managed that at least :).

We raid 2x per week. Wednesday and Thursday from 21 to 00 server time. M+ we do with various friends and communities in-game.

You can be on the realm you are on, since we intend to fully envelop the cross realm guild feature. We have been community/guild oriented group for several expansions now and met loads of awesome friends along the way.

If we sparked some interest, add me on discord mari.s

Thanks for the reply I will take a look now, I never realised all the cross realm guild stuff was changing!

I will have to take a look at upcoming TWW changes as well as that could make my options regarding moving realms and guild choices easier.

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time - Raiding Days could change in TWW
we are 9/9H pugging 4/9M and currently opening Raid trains for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information, waiting for you

Hello there

I would love to have a chat with you, so feel free to join the following discord server (https://discord.gg/BVJXeeETxX) or add on me on battlenet:Dulmor#21560

Best Regards
Dulmor

Hi there,

[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome! We are a guild full of friends and we know each other for quite a while already.
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628