Returning Player (Argent Dawn EU) - LF Raiding Guild

Hey all!

I’m a 23 year old player looking for an active, social guild that partakes in raiding at a heroic to mythic level.

I’m returning from a several month break as I had to focus on my studies, and I’m looking to getting back into some juicy content. I have a number of characters however my focus is on these three in descending order:

1. Khreed - Fury Warrior (lvl 120)
  2. Garfro - Frost Mage (lvl 38)
  3. Foshu - Brewmaster Monk (lvl 120)

I started by playing brewmaster tank as it afforded my more opportunities for pugging, before switching up to a fury warrior. This was because on the very rare occasion that my guild decided to raid, they already had established tanks and so I was near useless :sweat_smile:. I have been enjoying playing DPS since and have been levelling a frost mage that I’m looking to take into raids when the time comes.

I am still currently in this guild that I joined with a friend several years back, however he has since left and the guild itself has gone quiet and as such I’m looking to move on and face new challenges.

I have raiding experience from previous expansions but however I haven’t had the chance to tackle anything substantial in BFA as of yet; I have completed up to Zul in Uldir, however I’m aware that’s old content now :grin:.

I am available most nights and can adapt as needed. Furthermore i have a mic available so voice comms aren’t a problem.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from anyone ready to give me a chance!

Battletag: Rampage#22684
Discord: MadMutantMonkey#1418

Good morning!

I’m the GM of Hiraeth in Draenor [H]

Not sure if you are willing to transfer at all, but I have added you on Discord so we can talk for a bit! I’m Denadel#0521.

Kind Regards