Returning player. Casual. looking for social guild

I have played for the last 2 months and really enjoy being back.

I currently play on a level 120 DH.

Looking for a guild, social and open for players who havent played for about 10 years. Im a total newbie again, so will ask dumb questions to learn it all again.

If your guild have alot of active players and dont require alot of playtime to be a part of the gang, pls let me know. I want to learn it all, but in my own pace.

My current guild has hundreds of players, with 3 online at the most. Wich is boring for a player like me that doesnt play only at nights, but also during the day.

Thanks.

forgot to say that i play on retail, not classic…

Greetings Asmodeus and welcome back to Azeroth :slight_smile:

I’ve got the feeling that our social guild could be exactly what you are looking for.

We’ve got returnees and new players alike, also veterans that are happy to help you with whatever struggle you are facing as best as they can.

The person behind the character is most imprtant to us. You are never forced into anything you don’t feel comfortable with.

If you are interested, you can find more information and the ways to contact us ingame or on discord here:

We’d love to hear from you :wink:

You should definitely join us, I recently returned to the game after last playing serious end game in Cataclysm. I’m just as lost as you are! Found these guys a couple of months ago and they’re great, zero drama, zero trouble, everyone is friendly and we have a laugh too :slight_smile: there’s always someone looking to play some harder content though

You didnt mention the name of the guild :wink: got any info?

I’m in the same guild as Kelris, just trying to persuade you even more. Peer pressure and all that :wink: check out our discord

Hi,
Boogie Knights are recruiting and if you are interested in hearing more, add me on blizz or discord
Bnet- Tzahi#21780
Discord- Elohim (Tzahi)#0190