Returning player+friend LF raiding guild

Hello,

I recently came back to WOW after a rather long break (quit at Firelands). I played a bit at the end of Legion just to get the feel for the game and see if I would consider coming back for BFA. Unfortunately due to real life stuff I was unable to come back at launch of BFA, even though I have preordered it and was rly looking forward to it.

I have played a healer since my first day of wow and have played them all (except monk) at one point or another depending on what our guild needed, however my main has primarily been this character. My friend is new to WOW, his character is 2 weeks old, but he is an extremely fast learner, and an avid gamer in general. He plays havoc DH and is currently at around 340 ilvl.

I’m not new to raiding, i know how to move out of stuff and always come prepared to every encounter. I’m also not one to name shame people for making mistakes, i understand we all make them. But i would like some level of seriousness when it comes to raiding. It would also be great to do some other content like older raids/weekly dungeons etc with guild members as most of it is still new and therefore exciting to me :slight_smile:

Prior to quitting I was in a guild with multiple server first kills in Firelands, and if needed i’m sure I could even find kill videos somewhere on youtube from those good old days.

I’m 28 years old, i’m a pretty laidback person always up for a good laugh. I don’t do drama, arguments over loot and etc.

Our ideal raid times would be at or after 8pm utc+1, days don’t really matter.

If there is any guild that could find us to be a good fit please hit me up for a chat. This game is just not as fun without a guild :slight_smile:

My btag is Naxu#2827

1 Like

Hello Naxxu and Friend!
I won’t bore you much with the whole guild shenanigans, but I think my guild could potentially be of interest, if you don’t mind coming to the RP server Argent Dawn.

We are V O I D a relatively new guild who strive to create a community with space for everyone and allows people to prioritize IRL.
We have two mandatory raid days of Thursday and Sunday, starting at 20:00 servertime (aka CET/GMT+1) and ends at 23:00 server, with our third optional day being Monday at the same times as the others.

I’ll leave you a link to our recruitment thread and you can take a look and see if we might be a choice for you two :slight_smile:

I hope to hear from you, and if not, then the best wishes in finding your new home :smiley:

Hi Naxxu and friend!

I feel you on all you’ve said, as I came back after a very long absence at the end of Legion. The guild I am in raid at the times you mentioned on Mondays and Wednesdays. We’re looking to make progress, but we don’t take ourselves -too- seriously and are happy to help new members level up or gear up if needed. We run a lot of Mythic +s with an aim to try and get as many as we can in a 10 so they get the higher level gear each week.

That being said, we’re friendly and super social. We spend a lot of time hanging out even when we aren’t raiding. And we would love to have a chat with you and your friend. :slight_smile: I’ve added you on Battlenet as Niambh#2511 if you’d like to chat.

Hey there bud, I think Anger Management could be a perfect fit for you and your friend :slight_smile:

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and spec.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

Hi Naxxu
First of all, Welcome back.
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink: