Returning player (H) Mage LF guild

Hi there! I’m a returning player.
I haven’t really played since legion. And now I’d like to find a guild to call home again. I like to raid, do mythic + and chill with my guild.

I’m experienced in several classes but really prefer to just play mage as I find it the most enjoyable. :slight_smile:

My previous experience is 10/11M in antorus (I quit before argus was killed) but progressed a few phases on him. Been raiding since vanilla and raided every expansion except wotlk and cataclysm. The guilds i’ve been in have been anywhere between world top 100 - 1000.

Transfer is possible.

Do leave a reply here if you think I’ll fit in with you guys! :slight_smile:

Hi there!
We are on Draenor EU, progressing HC Nyalotha, achieving curve and 3 mythic bosses last tier in a casual friendly environment.
Feel free to add me on BNet Corescript#2485
And we can get in touch!
Cheers
Snakehips

You can check my post on: [H] Twisting Nether / Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression
Last one and half month passed very efficient for us! We’ve done really good recruits by the forums and in-game as well and we cleared Ny’alotha HC by 28.01.2020 . We are currently recruiting more DPS to complete our roster and start mythics by next Monday. you can check our wowprogress page.