Returning player help please!

hi all.

Where to begin. I quit wow back in cataclysm due to personal reasons but I recently decided to come back and play again. I have spent a lot of time on google trying to work out where the game is currently at and a lot of it makes no sense to me. I find things very frustrating like the looking for group tool since I keep trying to join groups and nobody ever accepts me. I have spent a lot of time getting the new nazjatar gear and have an ilvl of 395 which should get me into a raid that drops 385 gear or into mythic 0 runs etc but im always declined. can anyone explain why as I would like to get gear to start raiding and I need 410 ilvl.

thanks

If you want to run m+ o raids you can join a community. Would recommend the one below. Full of people to run keys with and help you out.

I tried to add some of the people on your community post and it says player not found.

There is a new gearscore called raider.io which takes the runs you have done into account. No runs, no acceptance.

1 Like

How do I get around that?

Pay gold for runs. The raider.io vicious circle cannot be broken.

yup well if that’s the case il probably just quit. got quoted 300k for a run through something earlier…

if you can get into a guild that does runs you might be ok.

Find a guild or join a community :slight_smile:

Edit: check out this community: Zen Horde

The current raid drops 415s on norm. You should be able to get into m0s though, you may have to spam groups a bit.
Don’t get disheartened if you get declined, there’s a lot of raiders getting weekly m0s in, in the hope of a titanforge bis trink or the like before mythic raid opens next reset.
If your still struggling you can get 420-430 gear from the mecha and nazj grinds to get the gear up a bit.

Unranked PvP rewards 415 ilvl pieces through the conquest bar and emissaries scale up to 410ilvl.

It should be usefull to fill a few spots although m+ should be the fastest way to gear.

You’ll also have the New LFR wing available next week rewarding 400ilvl pieces

It’s kind of like a job interview.

You need experience to get it but you need the job to get experience.

Stupid, ridiculous and how things are.

So my suggestion is to find a guild or a community by simply shouting on a populated city or the recruitment page of the forums. And hopefully you’ll find something.

May have been because people were offline or on alts.

I’ll be on tonight from about 9pm server time so you can message me orkantfany-DefiasBrotherhood if you’re about =)

Nah is better way just find a normal guild.

Wjat are you queueing as? Healer or dps? Shouldn’t struggle getting into a 0 without score. I’ve got into tons of 5+ no worries with 0 score.

Edit - just checked ya shadow, it’s not the most desired class. And even in a 0 you’ll get tons of 415+ queue hoping for TF. You’re best off making ya own group till you get like 500 score (every key times on a 5).

Make your own groups and screw anyone using raiderio. All addons should be banned imo, for these gear score reasons alone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.