Returning player LF a new home for PVE shenanigans!

Greetings and salutations. As you might have guessed from reading the title im a returning player looking for a new guild to join the ranks of. Im very interested in joining a team to progress in the current and upcoming raid-tiers, but whilst i find great enjoyment in raiding im also looking for a a guild that values the social aspect of an MMO, bantering about on discord making crude jokes is of more value to me then oneshotting every boss and getting top parses.
For the raiding aspect im more then happy to find a guild that aims for Aotc, i do have prior experience with some mythic bosses but im no CE raider.
So what do i play? When coming back to the game i did so with the intention of tanking since its a role i find very enjoyable in both raid and dungeon environments, but i do realise that most established guilds already have that role filled. So DPS on my pala is also a role i could see myself filling, i could maybe even go holy but i havent really healed seriously since the cata expansion.
For raid nights im looking for a guild that dont raid in fridays or saturdays since those evenings are mostly spent with family and friends. Between 19:00 and 23:00 all works fine for me.
Infront of The screen im a swedish 28 year old guy who studies fulltime during the day who dont wanna put gaming aside just yet, been a avid wow and MMO gamer since the age of 12 so its been a large part of my life during most of my grown up years. Oh, and im also more then happy to transfer and faction change for the right guild.
So aye, thats it for me now, thanks for reading and if you have a guild that seems like a good fit then please leave a way for me to contact you and we can have a chat.
Thanks!

Hello !

A few things : you’re not forced to change Faction, unless you want to, since cross-faction guilds are a thing now.

I’m the Guild Master of a small guild severely lacking in experienced Tanks (and Healers, I’m just starting to learn how to play mine to fill that gap), but we’re too low on “active players” to really dig into Raids, and we mostly do “outside world PvE”, Quests, Mythic+ Dungeons and shoot the breeze on Discord, try to validate old Guild Achievements, hunt rares for mount drops and the like.

But, a couple of minimal problems : we’re almost all french native speakers (I think I’m the only one really fluent in english, but with a heavy accent), and there’s that nasty “linked realms nodes” thing that might pose a bigger problem.

We’re the “Perpétuels Débutants” on the Dalaran-FR/Cho’gall/Eldre’Thalas/Marécage de Zangar/Sinistralis Realms Node, check us out if you’re interested in a mostly-casual Guild.

I do want to get into high-end content, what kept me from doing Raids so far is the lack of members to do it “in-house” and the dread of PUGhell … it’s already a pain in M+, most of the time I find myself with a Beast Master Hunter the last man standing (with my infamous less-sturdy-than-a-wet-paper-towel survivability) and being forced to do the job of Interrupts/Crowd Control of 3 people while not really having the toolkit to do so.

I’ve been on various MMos since around 1997 (yup, and I’m nearly 50 too), I have some experience as a Raid/Group/Event leader, and while I don’t know everything about WoW, I have a friend who does know a lot (even a bit more than healthy), and I’m an “info-sponge”, my RL job was “data collection and analysis”, so when/if I don’t know something, I will take the hours (even days) to find the most info available.

So you can contact me ingame by my Battle Tag (Lorcryst#2556) since I switch a lot between my characters, or here on this message board.

Hello Nafgrim :wave:t2: .
Aged is an Alliance guild based on Ravencrest EU. We’re a guild that aspires flexibility, support and incusion.

We raid once a week (Sunday 8pm - 11pm ST) and have a really good community (both in-game and on Discord). Please take a look at our forum post and see if this is something that interests you.

Current raid progress: 9/9 NM & HC.

We look forward to meeting you! :star_struck:

Direct contact:
B-net: Elu#21957
Discord: _elu

Best,
Evì (GM of Aged)

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+.

We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet: sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/RD98uahB (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!