Returning player LF casual PvE guild

Hey, I’ve been playing WoW on-and-off since TBC through Legion and finally decided to dip my toes into WoW again as I heard good things about it.
I’m a 30 year old Dutchie with quite an irregular job schedule.

Now I’ve been leveling several new characters but it’s quite hard to find anyone to play with on a more consistent basis, so that’s why I’m here. I’ve got Horde on Tarren Mill and Ragnaros, and Alliance on Azjol-Nerub and Outland, though I’ve heard guilds are now cross-realm and cross faction. I’d be happy to have a community of people to hang around and chat with.

Hello! Would love to have a chat sometime as it sounds like you may be a good fit!

We do raid, but would love to have more socials in the guild just to come chat and run content with if you’re not interested in the raiding aspect of WoW.

Feel free to throw me an add :slight_smile: Ashe#11337

Hello Arlemaru, we are a cross-faction, cross-server PvE guild, we do m+ and are progressing heroic raids. With your irregular schedule we could discuss a workaround if you would like? Please see recruitment post: [Cross-Realm][A/H] <Amare Equilibrium> Looking for like-minded people!

You can get in touch with our GM:
Discord: doozum
BNet: Doozum#2806
Or myself:
Discord: lyssadela
BNet: EnTaroAdun#2170

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Arlemaru - Synfull might be a place you could call home. We are a social guild who like to clear content together. We are on EU Dragonblight and with cross faction guilds it doesn’t matter now if you are horde or alliance based, just if your realm is in same battle group.

Whilst the language used in game and on disc is English given the range of nationalities we have, we do have a strong dutch contingent in the guild.

We focus on and attain Ahead of the Curve each raid tier as well as Keystone Master for as many of the guild who want to get it.

We raid 20:45 - 23:00 ST on Monday and Thursday each week.

We have a social night on Fridays where we organise whatever majority of those online wish to do whether it be M+, old raids / content, PvP.

Inbeween those three nights guildies self organise on things they want to do.

If you like the sound of what we do you can reach me on Lorc#2313 on bnet where we can arrange a chat on discord to explore ambitions, and, chat through any questions that you might have.

Hi Arlemaru,

Sounds like The Old Grudge might be a good home for you.

Have a look at the following post: The Old Grudge - home for older / mature players, is recruiting!

Feel free to contact me for more info :slight_smile:

Ezzer.