Returning player lf friendly guild (multi classes)

Hi All,

I’m looking for a guild to join and raid with after not playing the last tier at all and taking a break from wow. Ideally raiding 2 days per week (mon-thurs). Not fussed on difficulty but ideally HC content at a minimum and anything more would be a bonus but the main thing I’m looking for is a nice sociable guild to start enjoying wow again with. Server doesn’t matter however I am currently on Draenor but can server xfer without any issues.

I’m 30 from the UK and very laid back and also I used to raid mythic and can share logs of when i played rogue with most my parses being purple/orange - just to give some idea i know what i’m doing.

As i mentioned i took a little break and haven’t raided EP at all so currently a bit behind in terms of gear wise but have a multitude of classes that i’d be happy to play but all are mostly between 400-425 ilvl atm and can play the following at a high level of standard:
DH - Veng/Havoc
Druid - Resto/Boom
War - Fury/Prot
DK - UH/Blood
Rogue - Outlaw

I also have hunter priest and shammy all at 120 but lower than 400.

Any questions or if you fancy a chat feel free to add me Dodgeh#2534

Thanks

Hello there :wave:

I’m looking for a few more dps for The Forgotten Few on alliance side Arathor. We’re a small(ish) guild that raids to get curve each tier and always do, but at our own pace (pretty relaxed) and with much silliness and laughs.

It’s a nice place, good people, great atmosphere. Lots of mythic+ guild groups, HC warfronts as a guild, occasional silly events etc

Beyond that, I’ve written a better description elsewhere so I’m just going to link it :smile:

Good luck with your guild search.

Hello,

We’ve got just what you need in Quantum MK II, a place to stay & slay. Our main dish is AotC with a few Mythic bosses here and there as a cherry on top o’ the cake. Current Progress 8/8Hc and 3/8M, but always looking for more. Outside of raiding we’ve got daily shenanigans and odd happenings on varying content plus and active discord community.

If that sounds any good to you, please check the guild recruitment post available on the forums right here. All contact information is listed in on the post and I’ve updated my own down in the comments section.

Don’t hesitate to contact me via Discord, where I’m available for almost 24/7. EvilDonutMan#8970.

Looking forward to it!

• Cronos