Returning player LF guild [H]

Hello I’ll keep this as short as possible

From Scotland, returning player who’s looking for a social guild whilst I get into the swing of things with tue opportunity to do some mythic+ and possible raid content (siding towards mythics).

Healed and DPS’d in BoA and can pick up either where needed :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading

hello. we in The rapscallions would love to have you with us: have a look at our recrutment post here and let me know if you like what you see:

Hey mate,

We are currently recruiting for our guild, a 2 night raiding guild with plenty of m+ activity.

The guilds name is Avalanche and we raid Wed/Sunday 8pm uk time to 10:30pm uk, you would be welcome to join as a social and do some content with us and trial for the raid team when your ready, we will be mainly a heroic guild going for curve each tier and would like to push mythic when the team is sorted.

Add me on battletag if you want to know more - Tricky#21141.

p.s. Ill send you a can of Irn bru.

Cheers

I’m late to the party but have a look at our post and see what you think, definitely need some more healers going into Dragonflight. We’ll be aiming for Curve with maybe some bonus Mythic bosses along the way. We aim to be a very active and social guild

Hello

Thanks

I’m also late to the party haha! We are a normal/heroic raiding Guild that are looking for a healer or dps for our raids. We do M+ throughout the week to gear up our members and raid two nights a week being SUN/TUES at 20:00 ST. Get in contact if your interested Andy!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.