Returning Player LF Guild Raiding M+

Had a 10 year break and came back for DF.

I run with a Prot Pally (Main), Destro Lock & BM Hunter.
I also have a Prot Warrior, but I’m not as confident with him as of yet.

Looking to get back into Raiding and doing some M+. I want to push myself some, but most of all, have good fun doing it.
Would like to be hitting Heroic and pushing Mythic Raids, and push some high M+ keys on the side.
I’ve taken Season One to get back into the swing of things, get used to the new talents and playstyle etc since it’s kind of changed since I was around last :rofl:
Did some raiding back in the day, but quit when the daft fluffy panda expansion came out. So yeah, it’s been a while, but I’ve still got the hunger for it.

I’m not into toxic behaviour or drama in the slightest.
I enjoy helping others if I can, I’m a good listener, can take constructive criticism, always willing to learn and respect my leaders and peers. Though you would have to get used to my sarcasm :slight_smile:

Looking for a guild preferably age 30+

Can raid pretty much most days and preferably a server start time of 8pm+ (gives me time to feed and water the fam :slight_smile: ).

But as above, I just want to have fun with this game. The game is about enjoyment, and I want to keep it that way.

TY and have fun :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.