Returning Player LF Guild (Rogue/HPala)

Greetings, my IRL name is Marko but my ingame name is Blazzer , sometimes Blazzerex.
I am 27 years old, I live in Germany but originally I am from Croatia.
I have a high end gaming PC with a really good Microphone and 500mb/s internet speed with no interruptions whatsoever.

I played through all of the expansions but only for short amount of time and I was never really able to achieve much. I mostly did quests,farming, and Mythic+ 28++ keys. I always wanted to do progress raids with guild, but I could never join one because I was at the time on Doomhammer and DH doesnt have many progression guilds. I did join Dawn of the Undead but they already had their progress runs filled out, therefore I didnt feel welcome.

I mainly play Rogue, Holy Paladin and I was thinking of leveling a Warlock this expansion.

I am friendly, positive and always open to new ideas, conversations and much more.

Currently I don’t play, but I do plan to buy the Epic Edition of Dragonflight once it comes out, I have no intention to play the game before Dragonflight hits the servers, hence why I am writing this in advance to reserve my spot in in your guild.

Please note that I do not wish to join a social guild where I will be sitting on a bench the whole 2 years. I wish to join raids, progress runs, events, mythic plus groups and everything else that guild offers.
I wish to join a more sophisticated guild.

I find myself 7/10 in playing the game. I know my class, I know how to evade sh*t on floor and I always watch guides and listen to my raid leader.
I use many addons that help me in progression like trackers, warnings, DBM and much much more.

If you are interested in me, please hit me up on my Discord or simply add me to your guild server.

Discord: Blazzer#6128
Battle.net: Blazzer#11866

Still looking :slight_smile:

Update: I returned to the game and I am leveling a few alts. I am still looking for a decent guild.

Still looking!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.