Returning Player LF Guild Social/Raiding

Hey there,

I’m returning to Shadowlands after a fairly lengthy break from Warcraft over the course of BfA. I have mainly played solo since early Legion and would really like to find a guild to settle into. I’m mainly looking for something social to get back into the game and hopefully make some friends along the way!

I’ve played various classes but tend to favour ranged DPS. I’ve never raided beyond Heroic but would enjoy a guild who could offer alt raids to learn the ropes and shake off the rust.

An active Discord is always a plus, to have a laugh and enjoy outside of WoW.

I’m currently favouring Horde and most of my characters reside on Draenor-EU and Argent Dawn-EU.

Any suggestions, invites and pointers in the right direction are welcome and greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

I look forward to finding out more! if you’re willing to share info please reply or message me on Discord: Adam#7615

1 Like

hi have a look over our post if u like what u see drop me a msg :slight_smile:

Hi there,

If a move to Stormscale seems like it could be an option i’d like to suggest

Hi,
I will throw my hat in the ring too. If you want to check us out, and have a read. We are Alliance though.

Hey!

Not the same server, but when I read your post I thought you would be a good match for Sabotage! Read our forum post here:

Hey, we’re looking for multiple classes to finish our roster, take a look at let me know if you’re interested. We’ve got spots for all ranged DPS minus druids.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I didn’t expect so many!

I’ll be sure to look at each and every one to see what’s on offer :slight_smile:

Hello!
We are recruiting players to start mythic progress. We started raiding in shadowlands and have 9/10 HC atm. We want to recruit more people to get into mythic as soon as possible. The guild consists of players with previous raiding experience on mythic level.

What can you expect from us?

• A good raiding enviroment, where we help eachother get better and thrive together.
  • We’re active with doing alot of M+, arena, BGS and much more.
  • An overall good enviroment and social guild.
  • Fast progress through HC and mythic.

What we expect of you.

• Be able to understand and speak english.
  • Know the class that you are playing and always work towards improving yourself.
  • Be able to join most of our raids on Wednesday and Sundays 19.30 - 22.00.
  • Be a teamplayer to work with the guild to improve ourselves.
  • Raiding time: 19.30 - 22.00. Invites starts at 19.15. Have flask, food and proper enchants ready.

What classes we are looking for.

Healers
Disc priest
Holy paladin

Dps
MM hunter
Warlock
Shadow priest
Ench Shaman
Mage
Boomkin

We consider every class of course and take exceptional players.

We hope we hear from you! You can send a request on B-net if your interested and we will have a quick interview.

If you have any question, contact Toobbez#2530

Thank you for the time you are gonna spend reading this and i hope you read all of it because there is information spread around throughout the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try!

About us:
A guild from a low-pop server that transferred to Draenor to raise it’s community! We have been around since 2006 on our old server! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone’s game in any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it!
The guild stopped being active on BfA and we are now once again going active for Shadowlands!

Guild Goals:

1. Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game!
  2. Build up a place for people to call “home”! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild!
  3. Clearing Heroic every tier and trying our limits while having fun!

Raiding:
We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can’t make it to a raid it’s not a problem but we’d like to get informed in advance if you can’t make it to a raid.
Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday from 20:00 to 23:00 realm times.
Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids.
Loot: We are using the “rclootcouncil” addon currently to handle loot (it’s personal loot but the addon helps with distributing unwanted gear to others).

Recruitment:
Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing!
Raiding wise:Currently Looking for Demon Hunter Havoc and a Warlcok.
People to reach out for more information/to join:
Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690
Rècklèss - raxix#2702
Muttsurini - VolJin#2151

Hi mate

Check us out, and we are on Draenor already, no server change!

cheers