Returning Player: LF Guild

Hey there

I have returned back to WoW after a much needed hiatus. I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla, up to Cataclysm and my last raiding days were Fire lands. Back then I played an Undead Tank Warrior and finished most of Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK & Cata raids and heroic dungeons.

I’m now running a resto shaman, still lvling but climbing fast and I plan to continue playing support.

I’m looking for an English speaking PvE Guild that does regular achievement runs/raids/heroic dungeons…etc

I’ve exhausted all of the in-game requests and no guilds have been responding so I figured I’d try my luck here :slight_smile:

Feel free to message in-game

Hi there! If you haven’t found a guild yet, please add my btag for a chat. :slight_smile:

Angel#21135

Please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hi FangChang,

We are a casual guild with alot good and fun people to play with. We also focus on progress on main raid days. We do Mythic+/raids/lvl and other fun stuff…
We encourage alts and new players

Here is our recruitment message:
Hope to see you soon.

Add me to battlenet: Tostie#2772

Hey guys

I added you on battlenet, my tag is Eryingii#2875

Might I also add that I play on the Horde and am looking for a Horde Guild

Hiya. I’m not sure if you’re up for a realm move, but our guild is horde and is a social/casual raiding guild.

We have a wide range of members who enjoy anything from fishing (I know, right!) to pet battles, transmogs, achievements, dungeons and raids.

We do raid casually … ie, we tend to stick to Normal and Heroic raiding so that we can field flexible raid teams. We don’t have set teams … basically anyone in the guild can sign up and join a raid, whenever they want, as long as they fulfil certain requirements (ie, they turn up, on time, and stick around for the full duration unless otherwise organised; they’re prepared and they’re geared for it).

We are an 18+ guild … we’re all adults with the usual busy adult lives, and play WoW to relax in our down-time.

Raids are Wednesday & Friday, 9.30pm to midnight server time … again you just sign up if you want to go, and don’t sign if you don’t.

If this sounds of interest, please check out our rules and information on our website at www.darkwolves.eu and, if you’re still interested, fill in an application form.

Good luck finding a new home!

Aren’t guilds cross server? I swear I had seen some players from Khadgar and other realms on my realm :sweat_smile::rofl:

I had already switched servers before, so no, unfortunately I am not willing to switch servers. Your guild sounds amazing and something I’m just looking for! I could have been a valuable addition to the team

Thank you for replying :blush:

They’re only cross server if it’s a joint realm. For example our guild is on Lightbringer, which is joined with Mazrigos, so people from either realm can join.

Most raiding is cross realm, as are Communities … so I’m guessing one option would be to sign up to a community instead - although there are still things that you’d be unable to do in a cross-realm community, that you could do in an actual realm guild.

I hope you find what you’re looking for :wink: