Returning player LF pals

Hey

I’m coming back to the game and going to level just one chat to 120, up for playing anything class wise and on horde or alliance.

I’m usually a 2k rated player but I just play for fun and pushing and don’t usually worry about rating as long as it’s fun.

Also interested in doing m+ I’m UK based and play typical times. If anybody is looking for an extra player or something then let me know.

Thanks

Feel free to add me, also UK based. Teabaglol#2551

Hey!
Im a pleb combatant having only played 1 season of arena. I dont do lfg, I wanna play with voice and with relaxed people who can laugh about a loss and just look forward to the next game.

Feel free to add me and lets have a chat
Sixxaddict#2607

Hi, also a returner, feel free to add me if you look for relaxed PvP without being overly focused on ratings (Halorr#2452). Only Horde character here though.

Hey me and my rouge friend are looking for a Hpally to play RMPala with, I have 2.1k exp but not on mage, still learning it, rouge has 3k exp on rouge and mage from backing in wrath, let me know if you’d want to play with us, we’re looking to play regularly, improve and climb up.

feel free to add me @ huntermurry8#2345

hope you don’t mind if I add you I play pvp everyday I can

Hello, thanks for adding me. :slight_smile:

Hey guys
Add me for fun casual pvp games and friendly bants !
Starla#21497

Hi,

add me Mauwain#2129 i’m always up for everything :slight_smile:
I play Restoration Druid.

Distinctly average player looking for some cool guys to run some dungeons and do some PvP with! Main a Hunter and have a 120 warrior I like to jump on! Feel free to add me MattCollinge#2953

hey @soler I will add you and we can play some games my btag is pokua#2184

Same here guys!!! Please add me at LazyTitan#22170 for some fun PvP for the Horde :slight_smile: