Returning player LF PVE Guild

Hey i’m a returning wow player with over 10 years worth of experience. I have decided I would like to get into some endgame content with a guild on Tarren Mill, my main interests are M+ normal/heroic raiding and even maybe mythic prog when my character is a bit more geared. I have been looking and applying on the server for a couple of days now with no luck so I thought id shoot my shot on the forums old school style. I’m available most days and evenings with the exception of fridays+saturdays (Sometimes these days are free but I wouldn’t be able to commit to a raiding schedule on those days). Currently playing a fire mage as I really enjoy it and would love to join an established community and hopefully get to know some people and have some fun in the process!

Thanks for reading hope to hear back soon!

I’ll just be up front here and say our guild is not suitable. However, alternatives you can try are:

the recruitment forums here

or you could try browsing through wowprogress … anything with an (r) shows they’re actively recruiting (in theory :P)

or other sites such as Guilds of WoW:

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.