Returning player LF raiding guild

Greetings,

I am a returning player and my main is Retri Paladin. I am currently looking to get back to raiding after taking a break during Uldir. My Uldir progress was 2/8M at the time I stopped due to persistent recruitment issues in my previous group as well as difficulty in finding another group later on that had similar progress, was looking for my class and had fitting raiding times. You can find my logs during my Uldir progression here:

https:// www .warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35852892?zone=19&mode=detailed

I am currently looking for an active raiding group to clear heroic as a priority and some mythic bosses before the end of the tier while getting ready for 8.2.

I haven’t been able to get any parses/logs in BoD or CoS as I’ve been doing mostly catch-up duties recently. You can expect from me high performance (as you can also tell from my Uldir logs) and consistency in both performance and attendance as well as a positive attitude. I am looking for a like-minded group, preferably 2 days a week (3 days a week will also be considered depending on raiding times).

If interested, please leave a comment below with your battle tag and I will add you as soon as I see it to have a conversation. Thanks.

Soulfiree#2835

Cookie#2171

hey Hommer. We are a new raiding guild on Silvermoon. Our Raid team has been running over 10 years! A very safe bet for you, stable and reliable. Come and join us

Whisper me destruxion#2108

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.