Returning player looking for a guild to start SOD journey

Hello!

I’m slowly making my way back to wow after +1 year break with wow due to hectic time with daughter being born ect.

During this time I did read about SOD but had no change of playing it. Now that home life is ok and my permission slip has been approved I want to start playing this as my wow exprience.

I have no clue what classes ect but I’m good at learning ect. For me more important would be to find the good and fun “Dad guild”(never thought I’d say that).

Plenty of overall exprience as been playing since vanilla with small breaks here and there.

So if you’re missing an class/spec/role let me know and I will work my hardest to fill that spot asap. Does not matter horde or alliance pve or pvp just want find good match for me community wise.

Best regards,
Your next guildie.

Hey mate, not sure if you found a guild in the end, but just made a post ‘SOD - H - Pandion Knights (Casual Raiding) - Horde’. We play Horde on Wild Growth, feel free to reach out to us!

Hello Mahtimulli,
I don’t know if it might interest you but our friendly-mature guild is looking for more friends who like to enjoy the content without drama, rushing or crying for loot. You are more than welcome if you fancy join us :wink:

Average age = 40yo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.