Returning player looking for a guild

Hi,

I'll start with a little about myself. I'm from England, 27 years old and I've recently dived back into playing, joining back just before BFA launch. I started playing way back at the very start, up to wrath. I dabbled slightly in raiding but nothing serious. I returned for almost every expansion apart from cata but very much causally, my main focus just enjoying PVP at that time.

Although I'd like to join a raiding guild, due to my awkward work pattern I'll find it very hard to find any guild wanting to progress at a good pace that I can commit to. I work an alternating shift pattern of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm swapping every week. Although I'm aware of my working days for the year these are not set days e.g. one week I can be off Tuesday/Wednesday the next I'll be off Saturday/Sunday.

As you can see it's going to be rather awkward for me to find a guild that I can fit into. I'm realistic about the fact it will be near impossible to find a raiding guild.

So what am I wanting, ideally a guild that stops me having to PUG content while avoiding the all welcome social type of guild where no one actually has anything to do with anyone else. If I could fit into a guild wanting to progress I would but I'm realistic about my availability restricting me.

Currently spending most of my time pugging my way through lower M+ dungeons finding my feet. Loving playing as a brewmaster monk currently at 355 but do enjoy any role, intially played as mistweaver.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.