Returning player Looking for a healer/tank/dps spot in a guild

Hello Hello!

I have spend the better part of past few years in either at break (had a kid) or playing SOD, but now I would want to return to retail when I can devote enough time to the game.

About me:
Played pretty much since vanilla with few breaks here and there. Done some sweaty raiding in wotlk and pandarian days. Played mostly healers or tanks in my wow career but been a more than decent dps few times also.

What I´m after:
A guild that has more to it´s name than raid logging faceless players, I want to feel like it´s my 2nd home after a long day at work and at home taking care of the kid.
Raiding should be done pref between: monday-thursday and 2 nights max. Raiding should start after 20 st, pref around 20:30.

What can I offer to you?
A class of your choice (any ok but I do have preferences just on playstyle without even knowing the metas currently)

With those raiding times and days I can promise around 95% attendance (5% reserved to kid and waifu aggro)

I bring my A game and all needed foods ect with me.

Alliance horde does not matter to me and Realm is also up to you I just want a nice guild!

Thanks for reading and hoping to hear from you soon!

Hey there! i hope you are doing well, so it seems to me that you would fit in your guild please add me on discord: artorais

Heya,

Lot of returning players these days. Blizzard might be on to something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We’re Synfull, a social raiding guild that always aims for AotC, but does prioritise real life.
So, you having to take care of the kid or have to tank the waifu, that’s no problem.
While we ask people to try and be a regular when on the raid team; real life comes first.

Currently we’re looking for a flexible raider with a focus on DPS and an up-to-date heal off-spec to help round out the team for when someone has to tank their waifu and thus can’t join the raid.

We raid on Monday and Thursday from 20:45 to 23:00 server time.

I did write a post a bit over a month ago with some more information, so may be worth checking that out too to see if you feel like we’re a fit.
If you feel like it does, come and have a chat with us, details are in the post.

Hopefully see you in game soon
– Xone

Hi. We’re looking for more like-minded players that can stick with us on the long run, after Curve and hype train ends , so we have a steady group to clear content with. This is our post, add me on bnet if you are interested. Tammz#2233

Is your greatest weakness chocolate? The only unique thing about you is that you are a twin, but you would like to coordinate mental health prevention initiatives? Then SaveCowEatPanda Criminal record is a must! discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community

Hey there

We could really use some dps with us, so if you’re still looking for home: