Returning player Looking for a home for Raiding / Dungeons

Hey I haven’t really played on this expansion but decided to come back and wanted to spread my wings again, I’m a priest healer and currently stationed on Argent Dawn but not against changing servers etc.

Finding it rather difficult than it used to be to find a guild so if anyone is looking for a 18 year vet post below thanks, I’ve only ever played priest.

Our guild is looking for new/returned and also active players to focus on end-game content for next season. Short/Mid term goal will be Normal and HC raid but the main goal of the guild is to create a nice community where people who have more time to play the game (mainly GM, officers and Sub-officers) will help the rest of the members to be able to clean the raid and reach keystone master!

We are in Tarren Mill! If you want, we can play together sometime and you decide if you are willing to transfer realm!

You can add me on bnet! BernardoAG29#2848

Check us out :slight_smile:
We’re very friendly and can help get you up to speed in no time

Hi Odus, are you still looking for a guild?

SC might be what you’re looking for!

If you’re not against changing servers we could be a good fit for you. Above the Lore - Stormscale EU are a raiding/M+ guild formed in 10.1 by a group of IRL friends which has since grown into a stable and active community. We are raiding Monday/Wednesday 19:30-22:30 ST through season 3 and running regular M+ on non-raid days. Please get in touch if you’re interested.

Discord: Qweggla
Bnet: QweggyD#2216

Maybe us :slight_smile: