Returning Player looking for a new Social Home

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping someone out there might be able to help out. I’ve recently returned to WoW for the Classic experience but I want to start playing retail too. I’m looking for a fun and friendly environment with a real casual feel where I can just enjoy my time.

A little about me: im 30 years old and from the UK. I was a very hardcore raider between TBC and WoD, maining a Disc Priest in Apex on Al’Akir, but half way through WoD real life got interesting so WoW had to be shelved. I’m starting on a fresh account for various reasons, but basically I just want to find that laid back community type of atmosphere.

I don’t know the state of the game anymore, and I have no preference whether I play Alliance or Horde. If anyone thinks they have somewhere I would fit in, please drop me a message :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for reading.
Sin

Hey Sin!

Casual Pizza Cats (Horde, Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak) always welcomes new casual/social players :slight_smile: Many of our guildies are playing both Classic and Retail, and especially in the evenings there’s usually people hanging in Discord for a chat.

If you want to read more you can check out my post here: [H] Casual Pizza Cats offers great community for socials! , you could take a peek at our Guild Reddit, or you can drop me a PM in DIscord at Laura (Orruuc)#4437 :smiley:

Well hello there Orruuc :smiley:

Thank you very much for your reply, a guild of kitty cats? How could i say no?! having a look over the information you provided you guys look great.

I’ll be making my character later on tonight so I’ll throw you a message later. Thank you again!

Sin

Awesome :smiley: if you could fill out our application form we can figure everything out afterwards :slight_smile:

You can find the form through our guild reddit that I linked above (can’t send direct URL from phone somehow :()

Awesomesauce, all done and submitted. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly too :stuck_out_tongue: