[H] Casual Pizza Cats offers great community for socials!

:pizza: [H] Casual Pizza Cats wants you! :cat:

>This is a good guild! - Preach

https://clips.twitch.tv/SquareTameSquidDoritosChip

Are you an active social player: someone who wants to join fun events and clear content together with guildies?

Then we’re the guild for you!

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?

Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, Skribbl, etc. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - where we run Mythic+ and try to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our alt/social raid. Once every few weeks we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple, Raid achievements). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

Apart from all this we like to discuss movies and TV series (we even have a seperate Game of Thrones channel), we have a guild Book Club, and we like to dabble into other games than WoW occasionally. Also we’re having a guild meetup in August that we’re all very excited about!

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

INFO

• we raid a few times a week and are happy to help you out if you’re thinking about getting into raiding

• we have our own little guild economy: buying cheaper off guild bank than AH

• we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx

• our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hey, you sound great and I’d maybe like to join. Been more or less a solo player up until now but looking to change that.

Two factors tho: I’m a casual but have a desire and I hope the competence to try mythic raiding but idk if you’ll have me for that. I’d have to learn mythic tactics. There’s also my work schedule, I couldn’t guarantee Wednesday’s raid attendance every week, buy maybe 65-70% of the time.
Also seeing the pop numbers of your realm, feeling a bit worried.

Second, I’m on another realm and feeling slightly apprehensive about a realm transfer and finding out after we just don’t vibe well together. Sounds like money wasted tbh.

So is there any way I can try you out? Preferably on Sunday.

Thanks for the consideration.

Hi Look!

You’re welcome to join us cross-realm for one Party Night raid to see if our community is one that works for you, which would be a Wednesday. I’m sure you understand we’re not taking someone to Progress Night (Sunday) without having raided with them before.

Not being able to join some Wednesdays is fine, as long as it’s clearly communicated to the RL.

What is important to consider is that when you apply as raider, we also judge your trial as raider. So we look at logs to see whether you pick the optimal talents for fights, and to check how well you deal with mechanics. If you wanna talk about this further, be sure to fill out an application, and we can continue talking with us having some more info about you!

Hi!

Sorry for the late response, but I see Sinaasappel has already answered your questions. For anyone else interested in our raids, you can check out:

The guild celebrated its 4TH BIRTHDAY last Saturday, and so tonight’s Party Night becomes even more of a party! With a Scavenger Hunt, Transmog Contest, Bingo with awesome prizes, and of course the same parade through the capital we do every year.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.