Returning player looking for a social guild

Hey hey,

I’ve recently returned to WoW after a bit of a hiatus and I’m looking for a nice guild to hang out with! I’ve previously been a very active raider throughout Wotlk until WoD but these days I’m looking for something more relaxed. That said I definitely don’t mind raiding, but I honestly don’t care about progress and would much rather just do it as a social thing. It would also be fun to do other stuff such a mythic dungeons (they’re still called that, right?), battlegrounds, transmog runs etc. Basically I’d just like a guild that’s social and where people play together. I also don’t really like huge guilds since I find them kinda impersonal. I think it’s more fun with smaller guilds where everyone knows everyone!

Right now I’m thinking about at leveling a new character to really “start over”, so I’m open to any server and faction (though I have a certain love for gnomes…) So yea. Please let me know if you have a guild that would like a new member!

Hi there Paxxie, and welcome back to the big wide World of Warcraft!

Call of the Void on Alliance side (Silvermoon) are currently looking ranged DPS and would love another mage… (gnomes especially!)

We have an extremely friendly environment, with lots usually going on during the day/evenings when we’re not raiding. All our members regularly run mythic dungeons and island expeditions etc to help other members out or just for fun!

If any of that sounds interesting, then please find my full recruitment post at: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-call-of-the-void-silvermoon/29810

Feel free to add me in-game to chat, and many thanks.

wilsonnxo#2881

Hey, you would be very welcome with us at Only Fools with Horses, we are a mix of all nationalities and ages, although mostly more mature players :slight_smile: We run regular events called Dungeon Progression Events, where we visit old dungeons and raids as a guild, as well as fun events weekly.

Check out our full post here Only Fools With Horses is recruiting (hope that works)

Feel free to pm me in game on Moggana or my bnet is Mogs#2420

Look forward to chatting to you soon… :slight_smile:

Heya Paxxie! Our friendly, active guild on Magtheridon server could be the guild for you! :slight_smile:
We raid 2 nights a week, run lots of M+ dungeons together, have regular social events where we do transmog/mount/pet runs or play games etc., and we’re just starting to get more people into PvP stuff since there has been interest from members! :smiley:
We’re pretty close knit, but also love to welcome lovely new people into the guild!
We are on horde side, so no gnomes, but we do have goblins and that’s kinda the same… right? :smiley:

If that sounds good to you and you’d like more info, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or in game (Tea003#2501) for a chat!

Haloo :3 I don’t know if you are still looking for a new home but in any case we have an active chill social guild on Silvermoon called “Eye of the Midnight Sun”. We are looking for more friends to help grow the family. We enjoy to chat, leveling, achievements, mogruns, casual m+/bgs. Feel free to poke one of us in game for more info :wink:

Hey Paxxie!

Add me on bnet if you haven’t found a guild yet at Bootscut#2630 :slight_smile:

Hi Paxxie!

I’m from the guild “Hakuna Matata” on Argent Dawn. We’re a social raiding guild and I think our guild perfectly matches up with your requirements. We’re all about having fun with friends and we’d be more than willing to help you find your feet with your new character on our server.

I’m unable to post links, but if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me (Sean#2617) for a little chat!