Returning player looking for active guild

Hello, I am returning after a 3ish year break and have appeared to returned to a quiet server/guild. I have had a little look on several servers but I don’t seem to be there long enough to find people, trade is people spamming for work and no invites have been accepted, all seems a little empty but there must be friendly players somewhere… right?!

The good news is with the TWW prepatch you will be able to join a guild on ANY realm. They are basically becoming region wide. So the realm you are on will be less important.

More and more things have slowly become cross realm, cross faction and they’ve taken a more friendly approach to cross realm trading.

As guild services are going away on 22nd July, we expect prepatch to drop on the 23rd, possibly 24th for EU if we get it with reset.

It can be challenging finding a guild. There are discords, forums and various sites dedicated to finding guilds, you will not be able to actually join that guild until the prepatch starts though. I realise this could be frustrating in the mean time.

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me, that is helpful to know. I will have a look into Discord and further look into the forums and have a little patience for when things begin to change.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.