Returning player looking for AOTC/mythic prog guild. Heal/tank

Hey, i’m Dino :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft on and off since prob Wod and i’m a returning DK main looking to get actively back into the game and raiding.
I want to find a new guild that’s active and welcoming, with a common mindset of clearing the raids on HC and progressing even possibly into mythic.
My mains are dk, warrior and druid but other classes can be discussed.
I would prefer to tank, since i did that in my old mythic prog guild too but healing or dps would be no issue either. Like i said everything is possible depening on needs and situations.
As one should, i prepare for raids with runes, pots, foods and research needed for fights.

What I’m Looking For in a Guild:

A place where people enjoy doing content together even outside of raiding, where you can do mythic+, transmog runs or other things together and become friends eventually.
A fun atmosphere: Progress should be a fun exerience, without rage and yelling, where you can learn and move forward together. no drama.
Semi active discord with voice channel or meme channels would be a big bonus!

What can i add to the guild:

Flex with roles: I play Tank, DPS, and Healer, so I can fill multiple roles depending on what’s needed, everything can be discussed always:)
Helping other people with trivial or big things is no issue for me, and i love to do content with guildies/friends and just have a good time.
Someone who is willing to learn and move forward, not as an individual but as a group too and who will invest time into reading mechanics and fights properly.
Jokes and banter mandatory, but only in between pulls ofc :slight_smile:

Prefered end time of raid would be around 22:30 or 22:45.
If you wanna have a chat, my discord: rigor8568 / Bnet rigor#2366

Hi Dino,

We could use a second regular tank in Magnus Canis. Our raid times are 2100-2330 (maybe 0000 during early progress) though, would that be too late for you?

Ill leave this for you to look at, let me know your thoughts. If we aren’t the right fit for you then I wish you luck finding the right guild.

Cheers
Reimo

So you just wiped again and inspect the players around you, just to discover that they have blue gear and none speaks ingrish? Why punish yourself any longer? Join SaveCowEatPanda discord.gg/hrzF4ru

still looking

Try this:

HEllo. could i interest you in a project guild called Sigmarillion?
new guild that wants to keep the sweat out of the raid progression, but keep it pumping?
A guild where everyone would be listened to and their voices heard.
if this peeks your interest, hit me up on diokhan#21236 and we can talk in more details