Returning player looking for consistent M+ team

I came back around 2 months ago after I quit in Cataclysm. I was a hardcore raider back in the day, including realm first on Ragnaros (Firelands). I’m generally enjoying Midnight, except for one thing…. pugging. I hate it.

I want to do all content, but mainly to gear up for M+.

I’m currently on 3240 rating. Playing (Frost) mage as main, but from time to time also play Devourer Demon Hunter, Disc Priest and I’m leveling Balance Druid. Mage will always be my main, though.

If you need an extra player for raids, I’m up for that too when the time suits me.

Leave me a message here or add my btag: Bart#24318.

Hello if your still looking for a stable group message me Oolubs#2374

Small uk/holland grp looking for 1 dps going forward into season 2

Hi, do you raid Mythic+ as well?

Yeah we do +14- +16 season 1 and looking to do more in season 2 #oolubs#2374 if you wanna know more