Returning player looking for friends :)

I’m looking for a casual, social guild or community that is welcoming to new/returning players.
Prefer something casual as in no hard requirements for playing, content and etc., but just to play whenever and whatever, have an active chat to have fun in while levelling my alts etc.

I do look forward to try casual raiding once I level up properly. Right now my highest level character is 61, and few others are mainly 40-50. I spend a lot of time on alt levelling lol, so…

TLDR what I’m looking for:
-A casual and relaxed guild that understands the balance between real-life commitments and gaming.
-Friendly and helpful members who enjoy socializing and are open to making new friends.
-A guild that embraces players of all skill levels and encourages growth and improvement.

A bit about me:

Server: Argent Dawn

I started WoW when Legion launched. My main at the time was a DH, and spent a lot of time levelling alts since then. Currently levelling my DK up to Dragonflight.
I got some basic knowledge of the game, but the game feels practically new to me after an extensive break from playing right now.

During Legion I used to do casual raiding/LFR, which was probably the highest tier content I ever did in the game, and I really enjoyed it. I woudn’t mind getting into that again but with an actual guild and fun people to play with.

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

You will have to server transfer tho =/