Returning Player looking for frinedly, Casual Guild

Hey There.
I´ve been playing WOW for more than 10 years now. For the last few years, i just played for a few months before stopping again, since all my friends stopped playing and i just didnt find another Guild that fit me. I want to start over on a new Server now, but i have no idea which Server is any good or where i should play. Maybe some friendly People here can help me find a Casual, Friendly Guild which is not overpopulated. For more Questions just ask and sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native Language :slight_smile: .

Heya Roswaal! Our friendly, chilled out guild on Magtheridon server welcomes returning players and we are happy to help with all aspects of the game! :smiley:
A little bit about our guild - We want to help everyone do the content they most wanna do in a welcoming environment :slight_smile:
We raid 2 nights a week, we run lots of dungeons together, we have fun social events and plenty of other stuff!
We have a Discord server where we keep in touch and chat.

If you like the sound of our guild, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or in game (Tea003#2501) for a chat! :smiley:

Hey Roswaal :wave:
We’re a casual guild with a big emphasis on community, though we’re located on Argent Dawn if you do not mind the RP tag :slight_smile:
I’ll leave you our main thread down below and I hope to hear from you soon! And if not then the very best of luck in finding your guild :smile:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-pve-fallen-dreamers/27376

Hi Roswaal,

It seems like Supercool Discotheque could be the casual guild you are looking for, We are an Alliance guild on Ghostlands that do mythic + runs during the week and raid on a Sunday evening. If you think that is something you are looking for please send me a message on Battle net wolfus#1389 and i’ll get you added to our discord :slight_smile:

Please see this post if you would like more information: [A] ghostlands-dragonblight <supercool discotheque> Casual 1-night-raiding

Hey there, we are creating a new raiding environment with our new guild , if you are interested you can add me: Mau#22825 :slight_smile:

Hey bud. Valerius from Bronze-Dragonflight server are open to new members. Look us up on wowprogress. We raid twice a week Wednesday and Sunday 8.30-11.30 server time. We are open to both raiders and casual players alike. We always get curve each tier and do some mythic. Add me on battlenet if interested in a chat #Rodimus2941.