Returning player looking for guild

Hi everyone,

I am looking to join an english speaking, beginner friendly guild. I play on the Ragnaros server, however I don’t mind switching to another one if your guild is not on this server. I will just need some time to level up a new character.

I would like to do Raids with others so I am looking for a guild that has sufficient numbers and activity for that content. In terms of roles, I like to do DPS, but I would be fine learning tanking and healing as well. If the people in your guild play games other than WoW that is a plus, but not necessary.

I first started playing when TBC came out and played till the beginning of WotLK. Now I started playing again about a month ago, so there are still some features in the game I am not familiar with.

If you are interested in me joining your guild, let me know how I can contact you and I will reach out.

Thanks!

Hey lovely - We’re a friendly social guild and happy to support new players. We’d definitely have room for you as DPS or healer if you would like to learn it for raiding. As you’re new we’d probably pick you up in our alt raid mid week at 20:00 server time, and as you learn/pick things up we could maybe move you across to the main team on Saturdays who will be pushing Heroic. I’ve put the link to our ad below, any questions drop me a message on battlenet. :slight_smile:

We do play other games too, although that may go a bit quiet when new expansion drops haha!

No Longer The Lost - Recruiting for TWW for social and raiding! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Hey :slight_smile:
You would fit nicely in our guild

Hi Elenios,

We are a new team, so it’s a good time to join and make some new friends! We also have other players who are new/returning to the game after many years! We’re more than happy to help out.

Please check out our Mythic raiding recruitment post for more background: :rocket: Artifex - 1-2 nights laid-back Mythic raiding - TWW

If you are interested or have any questions, add me on discord: kletsomg
Hope to hear from you!

/Klets