Returning player looking for guild

Hey.

I am a returning player last raided properly in HFC Mythic getting 10 bosses down including gorefiend pre nerf having played the game since tbc i have a vast array of different experiences throughout.

I took a break for some time due to irl commitments and just did chill content basic m+ 2.6k ish and arenas to 2.1k finally ready to step back into raiding and pushing mythic i am looking to raid 2 nights per week days doesn’t bother me i can adapt to any raid times i can raid from 20:30 ST - 00:00 st latest

Guilds who run m+ and arenas would be a plus as i am looking to push myself to further limits

Class i am very keen to master is warlock i used to be a zugzug main but found a new sense of enjoyment out of it during season 4 of DF during down time looking to continue to master this class and push mythic content

hit me up if it sounds like your guild could be an ideal fit for both of us and lets have a chat pop discords or bnets onto this post and i will reach out will check this post regularly

Hey there, take a look at our post and see if we think we’re a good fit for you!

We are looking for a warlock for our mythic progression. CE guild, please add me and contact me tohave a chat. Spicyflames#2575
Basic info:

• 3 day raiding guild - 3 hours /raid
    -cutting edge aim, full myth clear pre-nerf.
  • returning guild active sinds classic, core of the group goes back to wotlk/cata, raided together mostly till now with small breaks as a guild in between for irl commitments.
    -experienced leaders, we have been able to pull through and keep our guys loyal to our guild, it be through our consistant mythic clear track record or the fair, friendly atmosphere we created.
  • you looking for a place to raid consistantly on a high lvl
    -casters on high demand atm.

hope to hear from you soon.