Returning player looking for guild

Hi, I am a returning player to the game and want to get back into a raiding with 2 raid nights. Won’t raid anymore than that as it just burns me out. I have raided slightly (have some mythic progress experience on various roles) in the past through various expansions but always opted for the 3 or 4 nights a week which resulted in burnout and me quitting the game. I’m aiming to take a more casual schedule this time though.

I plan to play warrior and I don’t mind what spec. I am flexible on what nights we choose to raid however can I cannot raid earlier than 20:30 server time. I would be able to realm change if necessary but want to stay horde.

If you want to add me to talk a little more my battle net is Wouzer#2302

Hi there. I run a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are a social/casual raiding guild accepting applications from people over 18 years old.

We raid twice a week, Wednesday and Friday 21.30 to midnight server time, with the occasional additional raid on a Sunday afternoon for achievements, alts, etc.

We have no rules about how many raids you should attend, what rank you should be or what experience you should have.

We put events up on the calendar in-game and if you want to go, fulfil the gear requirements, and can attend for the full duration, you just sign up.

I note you mentioned you’d had some experience in Mythic raiding. We don’t tend to do that … concentrating on Normal and Heroic levels as it allows more flexibility for raid sizes.

I don’t know if this would be suitable for you, or if you’d find non-mythic raiding frustrating … however, if you’re interested, please check out our website www.darkwolves.eu where you can find more information about us and, if you like what you see, an application form.

You can also take a look at our realm post for more info: [H] <Dark Wolves> Social & Casual Raiding Guild (18+)

Added you sir. Tags krustofski.
Raiding Monday / Wednesday 21:30_00:30 st.
4/9m. Fresh team.

Casualty recruiting dps for more info check www. casualty-guild .com
Or search the forum’s for our recruitment tread.
Monday’s and Thursday’s 20.30>22.30.
Currently 9/9 BoD HC 1/2 CoS HC

Have a good one