Returning player looking for guild

Hey fellow wow players.

About me:
My Name is Paw, im 24 and i currently play a Frost Deathknight on Auchindoun (Alliance). I have been playing wow since vanilla. I started raiding back in Wotlk, and have been raiding ever since, with the common break once in a while. As stated above i currently play a Frost Deathknight on Auchindoun (Alliance), but i would be very flexible to play something different and even on a different realm, should the right guild present itself. Besides playing wow i am a student, so even if i wanted to progress mythic, i simply just do not have the time.

What i am looking for:
I am looking for a mature guild, whom preferably both raids normal and heroic. The perfect guild for me should have a friendly and welcoming community, and hopefully some interest in pushing mythic plus keys, besides raiding ofc.

What you can expect from me:

• A solid guildmate always willing to help out whenever i can.
  • A Raider who will always be on time and be prepared.
  • A Guild mate who easily laughs.

Finale:
I know that this forum post isnt just a simple (this specific class looking for guild, but i truly just want to find the right guild for me). I still have to rule out some things tho as a disclaimer. I have always mainly played DPS, and demonology warlocks, just isnt my thing to be honest, neither is rogues. I have little tanking experience and havent healed since ICC. So there you go! I hope that this wasn’t too confusing and i hope to hear from some of you soon!

Have a great day!

Please add me :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hey I would like to have chat with you :wink:

#gnappy2181

Hi,
We’re Same Old Bull of Twisting Nether, We are a horde guild raiding 2 nights a week mainly clearing Heroic and Mythic content, We’ve been a guild for just shy of 14 years in one form or another. We raid Sunday and Wednesday 21:00 to 00:00 server time.
Currently we are 1/8HC in the new raid. We’re seeking new DPS members for our growing team.

If this sounds interesting shout me on Bnet draftrabbit#2587

Hi Pawsen! If you’re up for a move to Magtheridon server, horde side then our active, friendly guild could be what you’re looking for :blush:

We raid normal and heroic and always have DPS spots available (Tank and healer spots are currently full).
We have lots of other activities going on in the guild, like M+ runs of various levels, social events and PvP events!
We have lots of chilled out, friendly people to chat to, play the game with and generally have fun!

If you’re interested and would like to know more, add me on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat! :smile:

Hey guys! Thank you for your responses! I have added the ones that seem to fit me on Battle net :slight_smile:

Hi there Paw, is a late night guild something you’d be interested in? We could for sure use a DK dps and I think you sound like you’d fit in with the rest of us!

A bit of info about us, we are AnV on Frostmane, have been raiding together since 2007, we raid 6 hours per week (Mon/Weds/Thurs) between 22.00 - 0.00 server time. Currently just dipped our toes into the new raid and 1/8 HC. We are “mature” maybe moreso in age (most of us around 30 plus) and friendly, enjoying a fun atmosphere during raiding. We really just needa few more to boost our roster.
If we sound of interest add me: hellykins#2114 for a chat, hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile: