Returning Player Looking For Guild

Hey,
Im a Warrior who has played since begining of cataclysm. Started as a prot paladin until mop with a warlock alt. Hated expansion that was WoD so stopped playing and missed all of legion. Ive played through 8.0 and 8.1 as a fury warrior, love the class. Was raiding not heavily and doing mythic t ahout +8 and +9 as dps. The guild i was in disbanded so i stopped playing again as i found Pug groups to be quite toxic. Ive come back to the game and have started tanking with my Warrior done my first Mythic the other day. Im looking for a guild i can gear up with to current content work on getting better at tanking, or fill a dps role. I know the class well, and hope theres a group out there for me. Recently paid for a faction change back to horde after spending the entirity of the expansion as a dwarf.
Thanks in advance for any guilds with an open mind to someone who is eager to learn and has the time.

We would love to have you if your up for it!!

If you’re interested in moving to Twisting Nether, we have an active guild that does a lot of m+, normal mythics, pvp during the week and also a weekend raid with decent progress for a once a week raid. We’re also starting a mid-week raid for alts and people who want to learn in a non-pressure environment.

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_americas:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon (A) with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We have fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull. Our discord and
guild chat is glowing. Here we play together and use guild chat to find people
for mythic +. We also have a facebook group, get to know people better.
The person behind the character is more important than the gear.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:1st_place_medal: Normal Raid :1st_place_medal:
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:trophy: Heroic raid :trophy:
Mondays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho (3/8 M leader)
Item lvl 415+

:crown: Mythic raid :crown:
Thursdays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho (3/8 M leader)
Item lvl 430+

:star2: Mythic + training :star2:
Sundays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Officer Mollduran
Item lvl 400+

:tulip: Contact guildmaster Tathiana :tulip:
Battle net Tipe#2310
Discord Tathiana#8733

Hi there!

Maybe our guild could be of interest to you? :slight_smile:

Hi there! I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!