Returning player looking for long lasting guild

Hey all

I’ve recently returned to the game after leveling to 120 at release then dropping out, and am now on the look out for a guild/community that is big on social, but focused on raiding. Ideally, one that has been around for a while and has a core base of players as i’d like to forge some new friendships.

I’ve played Wow since vanilla, but the varying dedication of the group of friends i would usually play with typically means that for the last few expansions we stay together for a tier before fading off the game.

At the moment i need to catch up a bit of on gearing etc so i wouldn’t expect to be jumping into any raid teams right away. I just miss the social aspect of jumping onto discord, chatting @#*!, and firing up some games.

At the moment i have this mage on server, as well as a druid and rogue on another which i could bring over at a later point, however i am happy to fill in with whatever is needed. #oneforthecause

So if you’ve got space for a 31 year old from the UK, and your banter is mature and wiffy, then hit me up on jimmz#21980 :slight_smile:

Hey!

I think you will fit in just fine.
I have added you on Bnet. Let have a talk :slight_smile:

Why Annex?
Annex is a fresh guild started with a lot of motivation for this current tier and the ones that will follow. With a active roster already we are ready to progress further and start pushing those high keys.
We respect players for playing there class and expect that they will get the full most out of that character.
If people need help with there character we are willing to help them.

Our goal for every tier is to progress through Normal, then Heroic (AOTC) and if there is time kill a few bosses on Mythic before the tier is over.
We are a casual Heroic raiding guild. We don’t want to pressure people about joining Mythic kills.

We think Annex is unique and worth joining because we have a transparent and open way of thinking. We post our Officer meetings online for everyone to read so everyone can discuss it with Officers. This way everyone can have a saying in a way that will form and shape Annex.

Our Raiding Environment
We care about progressing with a relaxing and fun atmosphere. This means that we will joke around (maybe a bit to much sometimes) but when its needed we are focused to get that kill. We expect people to bring at least enough flasks and food to a raid night.

Other Events

Our Alt runs
Once every 2 weeks we do an alt run in a fun way. We call it the “The Annex Alt Run Drinking Game”, during this run we have a list of rules thats based on a mistake of some sort and you have to drink. The rules can be found on our website: annex-guild[.]com/drinking

M+ Run Race
The concept is quite simple, multiple of the same keys, multiple groups and the winner gets a prize.

Raiding Days

Wednesday 19:00 - 22:00
Sunday 19:00 - 22:00

The alt run will be most of the time held on a Friday.
Other events will be planned and be put on the calendar.

Currently Recruiting!

Currently we are in need of the following:

• DPS, to fill the last spots of our roster.
    • You get extra points if you have Tank/Healer offspec.

How to contact us for more information or about joining us.

Our BattleTags:
Kopertje#2200
Hursto#2269
KayNyland#2335

Our website: annex-guild[.]com
Our Raider[.]IO Profile: raider[.]io/guilds/eu/silvermoon/Annex
Our Discord: discord.gg/5dGXjWz

PS. Our website is just there for people that cant get in touch with a officer for some reason. You don’t have to apply throughout our website.

Hi there,

I have sent you a friend request (wilsonnxo#2881).

Please see my full recruitment post at: [A] 9/9 & 2/2HC guild LF DPS - SILVERMOON

Many thanks.

hi Jimmz, if you are still looking for a raid guild with a strong social core, check us out or get in touch QingLong#2636

Hi Jimmz, reading what you are looking for I think we may have a match for you. Fury (just renamed from Fury of Redemption this year but the same guild) was formed on the 8th January 2007 and has been an active raiding and social guild ever since. We have 2 raiding teams (Killers = Mythic progression and Chillers = casual and social), do weekly M+ across the board together from 2+ to 17+ and enjoy and value each others company. Quite a few of us also from the UK too and our Killers team just lost a valuable mage due to having to become inactive because of a new job :slight_smile:
Contact me if you’d like a chat? I’ll try and add you too. Asta#2730

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.