Returning player looking for new adventures?

Hi everyone, I’m a returning player that’s on the lookout for the right guild to join.

I’m 35 years old and based in the UK, been actively playing during Vanilla, TBC, WotLK and some MoP, with some casual gaming in BfA and DF. TWW has been great so far and I’d like to stick around this time, and I’d love to find a great bunch of people to have some great adventures with.

I’m mostly looking for a social spot, with the possibility to join some endgame activities. I get home pretty late from work, so my availability is around 9pm +1 GMT until I pass out.

I have extensive experience with resto druid, as that’s been my main since the launch of TBC up until now, where I decided to switch to prot paladin. I’ll eventually level the druid too, so I can offer a healer and tank for your guild roster.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord (evizu), add me on bnet (Evizu#21579) or leave a reply here if you think I’d be a good fit for your guild!

I play on Silvermoon on Alliance exclusively.

Hi mate I have added you on discord we are new chilled guild looking for players returning for TWW been stuck in ERA for too long are play times will suit you too

Hey Lenneth!
Hope you’ve had a great day so far, if you happen to still be looking for a new home I’d love to have a chat, have sent you a friend request on Discord.
Hope to hear from you soon and if I don’t, I’ll wish you all the best.

Hey there!

I don’t know if you’ve found a guild yet, if not, hit me up :smiley:

We do however have both alliance and horde players in the guild and people from all sorts of different realms :smiley: