Returning player seeking friendly active guild

Hey community,

I am recently returned on a new account and actively seeking an active guild for all levels, with a strong focus on the social aspect with a healthy dose of Mythic+ and raiding.

I still have my main account on the side but really fancied starting totally fresh in order to give me more side content as a way to prevent boredom. I can always return to my main account if really needed.

Ideally I can start a class and eventually get to the gear grind in order to hopefully step into end game content with the guild. Currently I prefer a Horde guild as I’ve done the Alliance side for many years previously, last time I was Horde was TBC but I am of course open to staying Alliance.

My ideal times would be between 20:00 and 23:00 on weekdays, and possibly a little more open on weekends. I have spent 13 years as a Healer but am open to try other roles if the help and patience is there. Raiding is definitely something I’d like to return too with a main focus on gaining Curve each tier but I am open to early mythic bosses too.

Like I mentioned previously, there must be a strong social aspect and no cliques that may drive new players away. I don’t want to end up feeling ignored or pushed out, I simply wish to find the friendship that this game used to provide.

Pop your btag and a reply here and I’ll be sure to add you should I find it interesting. Alternatively you can add me on jaj#21763 or through Discord Ashalfa#4903 which I have access to all day.

Hi there!
I feel that our guild fits your bill and would provide a very good home for you :slight_smile: Please check us out and I look forward hearing from you

Still looking but in the meantime I am actually enjoying the old school AV :slight_smile:

Add me on either Bnet or Discord and we can chat about the guild and how I might fit in.

My battle.net is messed up atm so can’t communicate with other players it seems :frowning: My Discord id is Nerz#2932 though :slight_smile:

Imaginaerum: “A place you go to to heal your imagination.” A serene and tranquil place to calm the mind and soul. Not to be afraid to take a wrong turn and enjoy the scenery and the journey.

Even a noble warrior as myself cannot go on this journey alone! Even though I believe I can slay all the kings in this world, another noble warrior will always be good company. Together we will slay all the dragons in the world and will we endeavour our journey together! Two are stronger than one!
Come join me on my aid to help my faction! Help me with helping those in need and together we can conquer everything!

Imaginaerum is a newly formed guild looking for people to get stronger!
Our vision is to help create a safe and serene community to everyone who plays World of Warcraft. We want a community that helps others when they get stuck.
For now, we are a social guild who look to push m+ keys on every level with the occasional Glory, mount run or whatever it is you need done!
Fighting the toxic community is something we will try and lessen, so that’s why Imaginaerum was created.

The guild is housed on Dreanor and will accept every noble warrior who dares enter the world of World of Warcraft!

Lok’tar Ogar!

Raiding will most likely start when N’Zoth comes out!

Thank you for the replies so far, I will respond to those I feel may be a good option for a long term home. After dabbling in many classes the last few days, I feel like I may be swaying towards a Demon Hunter or Hunter with no preference on spec just yet.

Hi there,

I really appreciate the conversations so far but I am aiming for a weekday guild currently, weekends will be more sporadic as I have a family that I prefer to spend time with.

I am away from work for a few weeks so I will be online everyday from anywhere between 9am - late at night. If not in game then definitely on Bnet and Discord.

Hi there!

If you’d consider Alliance, we’ve got a very competitive option for you in Quantum MK II. We have a recruitment post with most of the details available right here, if you’re interested please check that out.

Raid days are wed/mon, current progress 8/8 Hc, that’s the main dish and a little 3/8 Mythic action as a cherry on top o’ the cake. We don’t have a recruitment preference of races/classes/specs, you do what combo you’d like.

All contact info is listed in the post, my own info is updated on the comments section a bit down the post. I’m available 24/7 on discord, please give me a shout if you feel like we could suit your goals.

• Cronos
    EvilDonutMan/TexMexCowBoy in the media’s

Aim here, no longer have the Hunter and am randomly leveling toons while searching for a guild. I switched to the main account so my btag is Ashalfa#2613

@Cronos - Yes I am still looking but have no interest in your guild after having been added twice by your GM Beckmeister just to be removed for no reason.