Returning player

Hi all,

I am on the lookout for a new raiding guild. have cleared all the way up to sire normal/ heroic

I’m mainly focused on finding a Heroic guild.

So I am currently undecided on class to play really either be ele shammy warrior, rogue

So I started in TBC and I’ve played a bit of everything over the years (mostly rogue or Shammy ). I’m usually a quiet player (because of the kids in the background) but will pipe up when it’s my moment to shine. My main aim is to raid and clear Heroic and get my KSM for each season that comes, anything further than that is a bonus.

I’m usually on during the evening from around 20.30 server time so raids ideally will be around this time do love chatting on discord and getting to know ppl

Thanks for reading

Hi Varediz!

Welcome back to WoW after your break :slight_smile:

It would be great to have a chat and see if you’d be a good fit for Rekindled (I added a link to our post below). We were founded by returning players and have recruited a lot of them since we started, lots with kids and in the same boat as yourself!

Please add me on discord (Mistree#2749) if you’re interested, or use one of the other methods in the post linked below.

Please add me on Discord for a chat pal.

Miester#0905

Hey there!

We are lucky enough to be in a position where we are currently setting up a second team for 9.1… more chilled raiding in this team with the aim of clearly normal and heroic each season. I think you would be a great addition :slight_smile:

Add me on discord for a chat about things - Elifilda#9187