Returning player

Hi all…
So i have played on and off since vanilla, recently returning after a 3 year break.

I have never played to a high level, and i certainly dont class myself as a skilled player. I would however, love to improve my game and get into mythic+ and raiding.
How can i start, without annoying people in pugs and getting shouted at for not being very good?

Only way is to just go for it I’d say, you can watch dungeon tactic videos to get a sense of what you’re going to need to do but the best way to learn is by doing.

Dont worry about “annoying” people, there’s gonna be jerks in every key you do and everybody starts somewhere. I did 100s of keys my first season and I never stopped learning cool things about the instances and even my class in the process.
I’ve been flamed and called all sorts of things but I learned from it and changed my gameplay accordingly.

Best way for me to do keys as a beginner was the get every dungeon timed on the same key level, so do everything on a 5, then maybe a 7 then a 10 and 15s. Youll learn loads in the process and the repetition will make you more comfortable with whats going to happen every time.

For raiding, start with raid finder, it’s not the best but you’ll get to know the fights with actual experience as opposed to just watching videos - and LFR is always a mess so you won’t be the only person who is confused :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.