Returning player

Hello.
Im a returning player who’s having a blast so far playing this new expansion, but now im hooked, i wanna find a place to play the expansion with people.

I have some raiding experience and mythic + experience, so that is something if you need having played since tbc days on and off

I dont expect to be handed or boosted in anyway willing to put the work in needed , ill be down for raiding some heroic raiding not keen on mythic at all also love doing keys just wanna experience like minded people playing the game

I don’t usually get online to aroun 8.30 server time I mainly play ele shaman which I’m lvl 77 at the moment looking forward to hearing from people

Hello Aurroc,
First welcome back to WoW. Have you checked out my recruiting post? if it got you interested please contact me.

Hey, We might fit what you’re looking for, but we’re starting raids at 8pm ST, so that might be a conflict, but feel free to have a look!

thanks for the reply sadly i get o just after 8pm but sounds ideal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there

If you haven’t found a home yet, feel free to check us out :smiley:

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 5/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…:slight_smile:

Good morning,

please have a read on our recruiting post and let me know what you find; EU - H&A - Chill - HC raids- No drama - Everyone is welcome