Returning players looking for 2 day raiding guild

Hi guys!

A friend and I have recently returned to BfA and are looking for a guild to regularly run content in and secure our spots for Shadowlands.
We are currently not overly interested in mythic/not a primary goal right now but we would still join progress runs if needs be (hardcore progress is just a lot for the end of an expansion imo!)
The main thing we are searching for is an active and friendly community to run keys and some raids, and more cement our places in a community for the next expansion in a non-pressurised environment. That being said, we are certainly interested in progressing in shadowlands!

We are flexible in what roles we can play - personally I would rather heal or DPS (preferably shaman dps, and any healer apart from holy priest)
My friend would rather play any healer or tank.
We would prefer a guild on Ravencrest-Alliance but drop me a message if you think we’d be a good fit!
Feel free to ask any relevant questions about our progress/experience personally.

Craltec#2549

1 Like

Any chance you are both in Draenor? We are a fun and socia guild with active members, currently completing HC Nyalotha 12/12 weekly. We are mostly on discord as well. Raid timings are normally every Wednesday, 22:00 server time and we complete the raid in 2 or 3 runs throughout the week, depending on member schedules etc.

Very social and helpful members as well.

Hi there, we’re currently looking for a healer and some dps to join our roster ready for shadowlands. We’re currently progressing mythic at our own pace. Drop me a message- discord is WESNuG

Discord is YMhNHD6 (forgot to put this)

Hey Tahlia,

Maby is this something for you let me know if you are intrested.

(H) Outsiders of Shadow on Twisting nether

We are recruting players to bolster our ranks, and prepare for Shadowlands! We are aiming for Mythic progression and explore new continent as a group. All classes and roles are welcome!!

We have experience, returning and new players in the guild. We made this guild to be a place where we all can do stuff together as a group. We are still forming a solid rooster for raids.
As a group we are aiming for Mythic progressions, but the main thing is to enjoy the game and the guild. We are in need of tanks and healers and if possible with dps offspec.

There are 3 ways you can contact us. Discord, Battlenet and ingame.
In the discord channel of the guild you will need to accept the guildrules first to gain access to more continent on discord. You can use the Guild-application tab and fill in the application.
Or contact us with a DM on discord, battlenet or ingame!

Denhalve / Gm Discord: Denhalve#5650 / Battlenet: Denhalve#2555
Ranos / Officer Discord: Trigger#5611 / Battlenet: Trigger#21126
Áíshá / Officer Discord: Carisma#6887 / Battlenet: Carisma#2163
Armokratis / officer Discord: Armokratis#0357 / Battlenet: Armokratis#2546

2 days/week raiding guild on Kazzak
12/12 hc and 2 mythic progress. Friendly new guild, very welcoming.

I added you /Cissi

We are alliance but this is our recruitment:
Maledictus are a mythic raiding guild located on Silvermoon [A]. We aim for a healthy raiding environment with active members. Current individual progress is 8/12M with guild collective progress of 12/12HC. We are a newly formed guild aiming to bolster the roster for shadowlands. We are not recruiting for the bench.

Raid days:
Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00
(Optional/Boosting) Saturday: 20:00 till no set time.

Maledictus encourages alt play running 3/12M alt pugs throughout the week.

We are also accepting socials for normal/heroic runs and mythic + throughout the week. You do not need to apply to get social rank, simply speak to an officer in-game.

Apply here >> on our wowprogress <<

1. Join Discord.
  2. Click applications tab.
  3. Fill in the googledoc.
  4. Post in the channel to request further interview/review.

Further information on recruitment status and guild contact:

GM: Quinccyxo#2873
Alternatively (officer) SolidEarth#2771

Hey there, If you are interested in playing horde on a solid and balanced realm / war mode shard, please check us out at [H] 6/12M <Whipped> recruiting for main raid roster

Long story short

• We raid mythic content 2 days a week
  • Do a ton of mythic plus keys whenever we can ranging from 10 to 20+

Please do let me know, if you have any questions.

• We are a new guild and still shaping up the look of our final raid roster

Hey mate. Are you still recruiting for DPS slots??

Check us out and give me a shout if any questions :slight_smile: [A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands

If you would consider Silvermoon we would love to have you
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-eu-fates-reforged-heroicsocial-guild-recruiting-now/173748?u=zurahan-silvermoon