Returning players looking for guild to do mythics/raids

hey 3 of us in our 30s, married with kids are looking for a guild that does mythics and raids. we’ve played intermittently since vanilla and cataclysm, and are just getting to grips of the game again after another update. there is myself BM Hunter, a paladin tank and a shammy healer

Hi.

You’ve not really given a lot of information about what you’re looking for … I’m assuming when you say you’re looking for mythics … you mean M+? Or Mythic raiding?

If it’s the former, and you would consider transferring realm, you might want to have a quick look at our realm recruitment post and see if we might fit your requirements?

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment page: Purgatorium recruiting

Hey! Check us out, we’re on Silvermoon :slight_smile:

This may be what you’re looking for

Hey we are a casual guild looking for chill players here is my discord if you want to know more artorais

Are you still looking for a guild?

If you and your friends are open to a server transfer, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with “baby keys”. Loads of members run ad hoc keys as well, so you’re not necessarily limited to the scheduled runs.

Please note, we’re now in the end of season lull, so it’s quieter than usual :slight_smile: and have just made the shift from HC Aberrus reclears to Glory of the Aberrus Raider. We are all very much looking forward to season 3! :smiley:

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

We currently have space for DPS and a healer in our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile: Let’s talk, and we can work something out for your tank friend as well :smiley:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet :sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/qjP9hKSR (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!

if ur still looking check out Aurorae [H] [9/9H 1/9M] is looking for new Members 2 continue some Mythic and for Season 3 - Kazzak - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) we will happily take u for either now or the new incoming raid