Returning Prot Pala LF Guild

Hi,
Currently returning to the game after taking a bit of a break.

Looking for a new guild as there seems to be very little recruitment on my server now,

I’m looking for 2-3 days a week raiding with a start time no earlier than 20:30ST.

Hi Synthonic! Apostles {Draenor} is always looking for good peeps to join our community! We’re a pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good family feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too. If interested, please give our post a look over and feel free to contact me either on Discord: Darksunlight#0486 or Battlenet: Sirelias#2106. You’ll find the details here: {EU}{H}{Draenor} <Apostles> Social community & Heroic Raiding - #3 by Yggdrasìll-draenor

Hi there, are you open to realm change? (and assuming faction change?)
We are currently looking for third tank, we have 2 at the moment, however they are both DH and would be looking to have another class of tank for stablity reasons.
We are AnV on Frostmane, a laid back late night guild, raiding Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time. We ended Uldir with 3/8 M.
If we sound of interest add me on bnet @ hellykins#2114 for a chat or more info.

I only just realised I had posted on the wrong character.
I am still looking for a guild.
Enyia thank you for your reply. I will contact you later today when I finish work for a chat

Hey!
Terracotta Pie on Frostmane (Alliance) is recruiting for Raiding and M+ content in BFA
we’re semi-hardcore but a relaxed atmosphere
Recruitment Needs: DPS and HEALERS,
Looking to step away from PUGS and Push Guild Group Content
We’re both a social and a progression guild and everyone is welcome. 8/8 HC 1/8 M
We’re open to applications from any interested raiders for our raid team. We’re also always open to social players who just want to do dungeons or level alts.

We are looking for people who are:
:diamonds: Mature and drama free
:diamonds: Able to carry their weight
:diamonds: Prepared to wipe when learning a boss
:diamonds: Ready for raiding - including appropriate gear, enchants, specs.
:diamonds: Able to attend the majority of raids without dropping out (although we recognize that real life comes first)
:diamonds: Able to at least listen to Discord (we prefer it if you can also speak). Although and because we have members from all Europe English is language that is in use when raiding

Looking to give you a Fun and social guild environment and a
Chance to see and experience most, if not every, in game encounters before they’re nerfed.