Returning raider looking for a fun guild

Horde player looking for guild here. Last raided as a tank on heroic N’zoth about 4 years ago (can’t believe it was that long ago). im a senior night carer so my schedules a bit messed up, however I am always free on a tuesday, if your guild does a 2 day a week schedule I should be able to make 3/4 nights a fortnight. I dont mind a server as I want to level a character from scratch, I will also play any role on almost any class, ive raided on tank healer and dps before, however as I said im a bit rusty. I wont be raiding right away as I want to make friends in the guild, so that i have a home even if I go away for a couple months. Im a new dad so im getting used to things. I guess im not the most desirable guy to invite, but I can be a laugh when i want to be

If you want to start a char on Draenor (EU) feel free to contact me on discord → Schali and we can talk about it :slight_smile: Happy hunting until than

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, here with us i promise you that you will get the time that you need. And good fun really what were all about :sunglasses: so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment page: Purgatorium recruiting

If you’re still looking, feel free to come check out Keep It Casual :slight_smile:
Our favourite N’Zoth kill was 8 minutes left to reset in a pug raid, so we share the good times!

We’re open arms for rusty roamers or facerollers, feel free to add me Nyathera#2854 to have a punt and see if you want to join our band of murderhobos.

We’re all pretty much veterans, play most classes and roles, and are chill. Happy hunting!

I didn’t see this because i joined the other guild, and didnt log on. But just to say you were the guild I killed N’zoth with under ‘BigBrain’