Returning Role Player

Hello Argent Dawn, It has been sometime since I Role Played and am looking to return on my Mage. I am an experienced Role Player and I am looking for a Sin’dorei or Sunreaver guild if there are any still about.

5 Likes

Hello, and welcome back to roleplaying, I can recommend these guys for horde elven rp.

[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons :dizzy: - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

5 Likes

Can also recommend visiting Argent Archives which gives details of a bunch of guilds such as Blazing Phoenix, Ashen Phoenix, D23, Skyguard, Phoenix Ring etc within SMC that are also worth checking out :slight_smile:. SMC is quite lively these days - for the right reasons.

5 Likes

You’re probably looking for the Highblood Myrmidons. Great bunch of blood elf RPers. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back indeed! As shown above there are plenty of guilds to join. Personally I just have a bias towards Blazing Phoenix because I love their leadership to bits, and those vibes reverberate within their community. Give it all a look on Argent Archives and the Forums, or poke some folks in-game if the search thingy works for a hot second!

Good luck on your search, and once more welcome back!

There’s regular RP and events in Dalaran these days also if you specifically want Sunreavers. Look out for the Crimson Scripture around there.

2 Likes

Which I got to say, I am thankfully for. I am enjoying going to Dalaran in my spare time and loving the atmosphere of the place when there is RP there.

Which Dalaran?

If you fancy ever taking a look at the Skyguard our link is available here. Even if we’re not for you, do always feel like you can come say hi so we can spark some RP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legion usually.

2 Likes

Highblood Myrmidons 10/10 guild would recommend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.