Returning to Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Returning to Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Gather your allies and heed the call to arms as Azeroth prepares to face the imminent threat blowing in from Northrend. But if you’ve been on a hiatus, you may just need an assist getting back in fighting shape. To help you, we’ve put together a support guide to make sure your account is ready for your journeys ahead.

View Full Article

When will you tell us about 68/70 boost options… also challenge modes?

3 Likes

70 boost @ pre-patch launch or wotlk launch?

please, make a poll or something where you vote on whether transfers to fresh will open or not

3 Likes

Can we please get fresh server list for name reservations

4 Likes

We LITERALY do NOT want boost options for FRESH servers… that is the ENTIRE point of starting “FRESH”

8 Likes

This TBH. Please stop the greed…

Also, stop with the 90 day transfer… Kinda defeats the purpose of fresh

3 Likes

Make the transfer atleast 180 days.

And can we get the list of the fresh server?

5 Likes

“Returning to Wrath of the Lich King Classic”

Welcome back, to a dead server/faction. Don’t like it? Pay us!

2 Likes

Returning to World Of Frankenstein, where we couldnt stand the itch to switch things up.

1 Like

Please tell us what time the servers are released, i.e. is it actually the 30th, or 31st, as per usual downtime?

1 Like

Good news.
Blizzard, would you please provide us with a list of names of the fresh servers. It will make it much easier to co-ordinate and prepare for, for my friends and I. We’d like a little time to consider which server to create a character on.

3 Likes

30/8 for NA and 31/8 for EU

1 Like

Just… Give… Us… Server… List… And… Name… Reservations.

It’s weird how you are not yet embarrassed enough with all that is going on regarding no LFD and the sorry state of beta, that you still keep pulling tricks on yourselves.

1 Like

Cheers. I wish this was a bit more transparent for those of us trying to fit in days off work :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.